DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moghedien...Where is she?

The Fisher King

the only hint we have of Moghedians where abouts is from a hint from Grandael... saying that she was occasionally putting in an appearance organising darkfriends to kill mat and perrin. I believe she is rallying darkfriends under moridins direction and trying to organise the death of mat and perrin.

Cyndane (Lanfear) is apparently doing the same.

i believe it was moghedian or lanfear who appeared to the prophet and ordered him to kill Perrin.

the only hint we have of Moghedians where abouts is from a hint from Grandael... saying that she was occasionally putting in an appearance organising darkfriends to kill mat and perrin. I believe she is rallying darkfriends under moridins direction and trying to organise the death of mat and perrin.

i believe it was moghedian or lanfear who appeared to the prophet and ordered him to kill Perrin.

Thanks, dazparra!!

Fish

Isn't Lanfear making a trap for Rand, as seen at the end of ToM. And SH's comments about some else being given the chance to trap Lews Therin seem to support that.

I think we get another clue in TOM 23.

When Elayne goes to question the BA members in her dungeons, she disguises herself in a dress with floaty ribbons.

After a while Chesmal realises that Elayne is not the same FS that visited them before, implying that the last FS they saw was a woman with a similar dress.

That sounds like Moghedien to me.

Add to that the fact that Hanlon was ordered to Caemlyn by Moghedien rather than Moridin and I suspect that Moghedien is Moridin's coordinator/enforcer in Caemlyn.

Archived