DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Totally Useless Mini-Rant

Leatherleaf

As I was updating my apps today, I noticed the update for Infinity Blade describes something coming up called Infinity Blade: Awakening, an iBook written by Brandon Sanderson. All I can say is...WHAT THE HELL B-SANDS? You are supposed to be writing some Memoirs about Visual Energy, not other ventures! We have been waiting for our final book, and you're dangling pages of unrelated meat before our very eyes!

With that said, I'm not actually pissed off. Mr Sanderson (that has an almost Matrix-like tone to it) has done well so far with our beloved WOT, and I look forward to November.

Brandon usually has a ton of side projects going on at any given time. Most of them will probably never see the light of day. He just likes to play with different ideas and concepts to keep creatively charged. This is a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides, just like GRRM, he's not our bitch.

What a load of bullshit that Gaiman post is. Nobody said he is our bitch, but we are not his bitch either.

Regarding Brandon, that dude puts in the work and produces as much material as anyone I can think of. I may not be a huge fan of his work, but regarding AMoL he deserves a fair share of good will from the readers.

Besides, just like GRRM, he's not our bitch.

What a load of bullshit that Gaiman post is. Nobody said he is our bitch, but we are not his bitch either.

Regarding Brandon, that dude puts in the work and produces as much material as anyone I can think of. I may not be a huge fan of his work, but regarding AMoL he deserves a fair share of good will from the readers.

Why would anyone think we're his bitch? If you bought his books and enjoyed them, that's that. He has no obligation to you to finish the series, just like you have no obligation to continue reading it.

Archived