DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for February 2012 - please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

61 members have voted

1. 1. Valentine's Day:

• I love it!
    • It's just a commercial ploy to make money out of me.
    • I wish I had a Valentine, but nobody loves me everybody hates me I'm going to go outside and eat some worms.
  2. 2. What would you like to get most on Valentine's Day? (you can select multiple answers)

• Chocolates (candy too)
    • Flowers
    • Romantic dinner
    • Some form of romance
    • Lobotomy

Ithillian Blue AS.

Chocolate - nice meal out, preferably using the free meal out vouchers we collect from shopping at our supermarket that let us order whatever we want from the a la carte menu cos we only have to pay for the drinks :wink:

And chocolate.

Kukasö - Novice

It's not very popular here and I have no Valentine. But if somebody gives me chocolate I won't refuse :happy:

Second question needs 'Other' as an option. Or a veeeery broad interpretation of 'romance'... Just sayingbiggrin.gif

Kari Sedi- Initiate

Niobe - Novice

Hi everyone :smile:

at the risk of repeating myself, im really sorry for not being as active these past few months... :sad: my work pc at home is broken so im stuck working at the office so have barely a few mins of online time to myself :sad: but it should be fixed in the next few weeks (hopefully!) and then ill be even more active then before :wink:

now about the poll, I used to not like st-valentine day because i was rarely in a relationship but 5 yrs 1/2 ago i met my soulmate so i actually look forward to it hihi :wub: Every year i make him a handmade card (sorry cannot post here... its for 18 + hihi ) and each year is better then the last :wub: he in return takes me out, gives me a full body massage and basically treats me as his queen :wub: he is the yang to my ying hihi :wub: happy st-valentine's to everyone!!:wub: :wub:

Kaylynn - Initiate

Valentinie's Day is my favorite holiday, I love it so much.

I don't pay attention to the commercialsim, just want to show my love to the ones I care about.