DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: FINAL QUESTION. Your fellow competitors chose Cryptic WoT for you. Solve this cryptic clue. - It blindly disappears from sight - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (250 Points)

Blue Team: Congratulations. You have completely filled your Wheel. You must now wait for the other Teams to decide your Final Question Category. They have 24 hours to do this. If there is not a Majority - Random.Org will make the final decision from whichever options have been chosen so far.(245 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: Alphabetically, which is the second sign of the zodiac? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (200 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll. You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a 2 'Wot Quotes. Please choose a category. (250 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: A full size snooker table is 12 foot long, but how wide is it? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (285 Points)

Aqua Team: FINAL QUESTION. Your fellow competitors chose Cryptic WoT for you. Solve this cryptic clue. - Straw burns? This could be your undoing - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (210 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels17.gif

**Update Red Team Gateway & Anagram Wedge**

**Update Aqua Cryptic Wedge**

**Update Blue Anagram Wedge**

**Update Green Quotes Wedge**

Wedges still required

Purple Team: 6 Taint

Green Team: 5 Gateway

Brown Team: 5 Gateway

Polls posted for Blue, Aqua and Red teams.

Other Teams can still earn points, obtain their Final Wedges and stuff you know.

Good luck :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were ALL totally amazing. I think this was one of the most fun games I have ever run, and that was because of all of you. Thank you Black Tower - you are awesome.

RheaMod will be along shortly to present the Winners' Siggys, but in the meantime, I am pleased to say that you have all definitely earned these ...

TrivialPursuitBlackBeltred.gif

TrivialPursuitBlackBeltpurple.gif

TrivialPursuitBlackBeltgreen.gif

TrivialPursuitBlackBeltbrown.gif

TrivialPursuitBlackBeltblue.gif

TrivialPursuitBlackBeltaqua.gif

Wax on ... Wax off :biggrin:

Thanks Shomo, Rey and Tina. I had great fun making and modding this game :smile:

We had about 350 questions pre written at the start of the game, 90 of them were quotes - which thankfully Rhea helped a lot with, as researching them was really hard work. I had to write up some more when we got to the half way point last week. But definitely pre-written during game time :) You guys play too fast to just make them up as we go lol.

Archived