DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 2 and now have the opportunity to win the 'WoT Quotes' Wedge. Question: Who said this? "if you accept that the lingering heat was the Dark One's work, the change must be by some other agency. He would not have relented. You might say has decided to freeze or drown the world instead of baking it, but why? Had the heat continued through spring, the dead might well have outnumbered the living, no different than if snow falls into the summer. Therefor, logically, some other hand is at work." Please provide your Final Answer when ready(15 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Who said this? "The Wheel of Time weaves us all into the pattern as it wills, but sometimes it provides us with what we need before we know we need it." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (10 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 4 'WoT Anagrams' Please choose a category (15 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! You won a Wedge! +10 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 1 'Wot Facts' Please choose a category. (10 Points)

Purple Team: You Chose 'Cryptic Wot'. Solve this cryptic clue: For the 40th time, it’s a proper gem! Please provide your final answer when ready. (5 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams': solve this anagram - Rani Mill. Please provide your final answer when ready. (5 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

Brown Team gets the first wedge. Congratulations.

gamewheels1.gif

Just copied and pasted lol

sorry

3298_00030262-copy.jpg

That's my puppy....*hugs puppy*...

WOOHOOO!!! we got it right...phew! Thanks Nyanna for that one I think.

okay I'll make it WOT FACTS please ithi...Is this a starter for 10? haha! (or maybe a P please Bob)

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 2 and now have the opportunity to win the 'WoT Quotes' Wedge. Question: Who said this? "if you accept that the lingering heat was the Dark One's work, the change must be by some other agency. He would not have relented. You might say has decided to freeze or drown the world instead of baking it, but why? Had the heat continued through spring, the dead might well have outnumbered the living, no different than if snow falls into the summer. Therefor, logically, some other hand is at work." Please provide your Final Answer when ready(15 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 1 and now have the opportunity to win the 'WoT Facts' Wedge. Question: If I was wearing a wide hats with and attached scarve that I can wrap around my necks, where would I be from? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (15 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Who is speaking in this quote? "What is your name? If I have to share this ship with you for days yet, I can't keep calling you girl." "I call myself Mandarb. I will teach you something, farmboy. In the Old Tongue, Mandarb means 'blade'. It is a name worthy of a Hunter of the Horn." "You see that black stallion? His name is Mandarb." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (15 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'Wot Facts' Which Clan did the Goshien have blood feud with? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (10 Points)

Purple Team: You Chose 'Cryptic Wot'. Solve this cryptic clue: For the 40th time, it’s a proper gem! Please provide your final answer when ready. (5 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 5 'Through the Gateway' and a 3 'Cryptic WoT' Please choose a category. (10 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

I don't think the majority of the players won't get those references Talya, well maybe Rey will lol.

Archived