DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ithillian Turambar

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Congratulations. You have completely filled your Wheel. You must now wait for the other Teams to decide your Final Question Category. They have 24 hours to do this. If there is not a Majority - Random.Org will make the final decision from whichever options have been chosen so far. (250 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a Double 6 and can now attempt to gain your Final Anagram Wedge +10 points. Solve this anagram - Inlaid undertaker - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (235 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'Cryptic WoT' - Solve this cryptic clue: Shady scoring seven in the pocket at the end of the game. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (195 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 6 'The Taint' Please choose a category. (235 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Facts'. What is the nearest Stedding to Tar Valon? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (270 Points)

Aqua Team: Congratulations. You have completely filled your Wheel. You must now wait for the other Teams to decide your Final Question Category. They have 24 hours to do this. If there is not a Majority - Random.Org will make the final decision from whichever options have been chosen so far. (210 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels17.gif

**Update Red Team Gateway & Anagram Wedge**

**Update Aqua Cryptic Wedge**

Wedges still required

Purple Team: 6 Taint

Green Team: 5 Gateway, 2 Quotes

Brown Team: 5 Gateway

Blue Team: 4 Anagram

Polls posted for Aqua and Red teams.

Other Teams can still earn points, obtain their Final Wedges and stuff you know.

Night Night teams, get some good rest, your Brains will need it tomorrow when the Showdown starts, although there is still a good chance for other Teams to win, and there are pretty good BT points for whoever has earned the most overall points in the game too.

See you anon .... although I'm going to be a bit sparse tomorrow, out for lunch with my sis-in-law and a hair cut too - so that I'm all ready to face the Real World again on Monday.

And with that, the IthiMod was gone ...

greets12.gif

Red Team: Congratulations. You have completely filled your Wheel. You must now wait for the other Teams to decide your Final Question Category. They have 24 hours to do this. If there is not a Majority - Random.Org will make the final decision from whichever options have been chosen so far. (250 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a Double 6 and can now attempt to gain your Final Anagram Wedge +10 points. Solve this anagram - Inlaid undertaker - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (235 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'Cryptic WoT' - Solve this cryptic clue: Shady scoring seven in the pocket at the end of the game. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (195 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'The Taint' - Question: Agatha Christie created Miss Marples. What is her 1st name? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (235 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category. (275 Points)

Aqua Team: Congratulations. You have completely filled your Wheel. You must now wait for the other Teams to decide your Final Question Category. They have 24 hours to do this. If there is not a Majority - Random.Org will make the final decision from whichever options have been chosen so far. (210 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels17.gif

Wedges still required

Other Teams can still earn points, obtain their Final Wedges and stuff you know.

Please let me know if I repeat any questions IthiMod already posted.

Brown Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a ? 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (240 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' - Who said this and what book and chapter is it from? "The other concern has been the large number of marath'damane concentrated in the known as Tar Valon. I believe the HIghest Daughter has heard of the great weapon they used to destroy a large patch of land in of Ebur Dar." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (275 Points)

gamewheels17.gif

Wedges still required

Mat you go hijacked. So since no one has any idea ill just go ahead and answer Dice. Prolly wrong, but we need to move on.

Team Cerberus 4tw.

I'm Commander Shepard btw.

Bah. Shepard is no longer affiliated with Cerberus. Hmm... Mass Effect Mafia.... I found the theme for my next game!

Green Team: Sorry - Incorrect Answer (the correct answer is Black): Would you like another question from this category, or would you like to buy a Dice Roll? (195 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' - Who’s sign is a kingspenny on a field of blue? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (240 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' - Who said this and what book and chapter is it from? "The other concern has been the large number of marath'damane concentrated in the known as Tar Valon. I believe the HIghest Daughter has heard of the great weapon they used to destroy a large patch of land in of Ebur Dar." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (275 Points)

gamewheels17.gif

Wedges still required

Good luck guys. Bed time for me and work tomorrow. Have fun!

Team Cerberus 4tw.

I'm Commander Shepard btw.

Bah. Shepard is no longer affiliated with Cerberus. Hmm... Mass Effect Mafia.... I found the theme for my next game!

motivatorahyes.jpg