DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ithillian Turambar

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams': Solve this anagram - Blind Felon Nor - please submit your Final Answer when ready. (10 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category.(10 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams': Solve this anagram - Awarding Men Own - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (10 Points)

Brown Team: You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' Wedge. Question: An entrance or an exit? For me, but not my shadow. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (0 Points)

Purple Team: Sorry - Incorrect Answer: The correct answer is White. Blanche = White as you said, and the 'it' that goes in at the end of a game of pool and causes you to lose is also the White. Would you like another question from this category, or would you like to buy a Dice Roll?

(5 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams': solve this anagram - Rani Mill. Please provide your final answer when ready. (5 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

Okay...maybe a gateway...shadowspawn cannot travel through gateways, they are killed when passing through one. So could be the answergate. what do you think

Sorry dragons - has to go to bed. Good luck!

Ps I have checked and I don´t think (but am not sure) that it´s an aes sedai, asha´man or aiel.

A man goes to sleep and you start the whole game without him

Hi team *waves*

Ok Im terrible at anagrams (I think it's cos I cant spell)

The first one I got and that's probably all the luck I had used up. Ill try on this one now but no promises

Yes Athena, that is the only thing I could come up with too :)

Hey Dap! That's what you get for living on the wrong side of the world :biggrin:

Edited by Crimson_Ayla

Just copied and pasted lol

sorry

3298_00030262-copy.jpg

Just get rid of the B's lol. Although you DO have to use Bold to make any requests or answer questions - or i will just ignore it - Kae.

>.>

game update in one sec okey dokey.

Edited by Ithillian