DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

Brown popping in and the only one at the mo...so a cryptic one...is it object or person...himm...

An entrance or an exit? For me, but not my shadow

Need to think about this...a doorway of some kind...but what about shadow..maybe someone going through a doorway but not all of them or not something related to them...hmmm...Anyone...?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose'Through the Gateway' Solve this Anagram (lol) LNEYTSACRUBKIK. Please provide your final answer when ready. (5 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' Identify the quotation: "...Must we drag on this stupid existence forever, So idle and weary,so full of remorse, While every one else takes his pleasure, and never Seems happy unless he is riding a horse?" Please give your Final Answer when Ready. (0 Points)

Green Team: You chose'WoT Facts' If you were in the Rahad Quarter, how would you identify an inn? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (5 Points)

Brown Team: You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' Wedge. Question: An entrance or an exit? For me, but not my shadow. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (0 Points)

Purple Team: Sorry - Incorrect Answer - the correct answer was Light: Would you like another question from this category, or would you like to buy a Dice Roll? (5 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'Wheel of Time Anagrams'. Solve this anagram - A Mica Aid - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (0 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

IthiMod signing on - kind of.

Archived