DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (5 Points)

Blue Team: You rolled a 2 'Wheel of Time Quotes' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (0 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category. (5 Points)

Brown Team: You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' Wedge. Question: An entrance or an exit? For me, but not my shadow. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (0 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' In the film Legend, how did they get the sunlight down into Tim Burton’s underground chamber? Please provide a Final Answer when ready. (0 Points)

Aqua Team: You rolled a 3 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' and a 4 'Wheel of Time Anagrams' Please choose a category. (0 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

*edited 'cos Rey decided to not to just pick a category at random.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww Maw - Ley is going to love that you are both posting in Green now.

This is not a Modkilling game EP. I'm too lazy to do stuff like that. The worst that could possibly happen is I could deduct points from your team, at which point they will probably kill you.

:delegation:

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (5 Points)

Blue Team: You rolled a 2 'Wheel of Time Quotes' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (0 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category. (5 Points)

Brown Team: You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' Wedge. Question: An entrance or an exit? For me, but not my shadow. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (0 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 3 'Cryptic WoT' Please choose a category. (5 Points)

Aqua Team: You rolled a 3 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' and a 4 'Wheel of Time Anagrams' Please choose a category. (0 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

Purple Team: You chose 'Cryptic WoT': Trivial blonde – the blue touch paper beckons? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (5 Points)

Taking a break now as I have to clean the house and go buy presents :) Back soon.

Is "Trivial blonde" a part of the cryptic clue?

Yes it is Rey.

For those of you who are attempting to choose a category, may I remind you that you also need to BOLD that part or I won't accept it.

:biggrin:

Tidying done - now off out to buy presents and probably chocolate cake also :biggrin:

RheaMod might be about shortly ... I will do the question for the Blues then I need to sign off.

Blue Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' Identify the quotation: "...Must we drag on this stupid existence forever, So idle and weary,so full of remorse, While every one else takes his pleasure, and never Seems happy unless he is riding a horse?" Please give your Final Answer when Ready. (0 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'Cryptic WoT': Trivial blonde – the blue touch paper beckons? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (5 Points)

IthiMod signing off.

Archived