DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +10 Points. New Roll - You rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 2 'WoT Quotes' Please choose a category. (50 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - A Renamed Any - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (30 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll - You rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (25 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (15 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels4.gif

*RED TEAM - WoT Facts Wedge needs updating*

:biggrin:

I can't update graphics from my phone ;)

-----------------------------------------

The Reds are beating the Greens :ohmy:

Red Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Fill in the missing names. "He can't keep this run going forever." _______ muttered, scrubbing a hand through the hair he no longer possessed. "What say you, _______? Halves?" Fingering a gold crown free of the coins piled in front of him, he slid it over beside _______ silver mark. "If there's only to be one more toss, lets make a real wager on it. Bad luck has to follow this much good." ________ hesitated, rubbing his chins in thought, then nodded and added a gold crown of his own." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (50 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - A Renamed Any - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' Which famous scifi writer died the same day as did President Kennedy? Please provide your Final Answer when Ready. (30 Points)

Purple Team: You chose'The Taint 'Question: Alphabetically, what is the first country in the world? Please provide your Final Answer when ready (25 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'Cryptic WoT Solve this cryptic question: 'That’s not my grandmother – she scoffed! Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (15 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels4.gif

Colour Fail again their Talya - do it again and I will ignore you lol.

*mutters about BT only having 1 proper rule in a game and still not being able to follow it*

"He can't keep this run going forever." CAMRIN muttered, scrubbing a hand through the hair he no longer possessed. "What say you, KOSTELLE? Halves?" Fingering a gold crown free of the coins piled in front of him, he slid it over beside MAT'S silver mark. "If there's only to be one more toss, lets make a real wager on it. Bad luck has to follow this much good." KOSTELLE hesitated, rubbing his chins in thought, then nodded and added a gold crown of his own."

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 6 'The Taint' Please choose a category. (55 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' Which famous scifi writer died the same day as did President Kennedy? Please provide your Final Answer when Ready. (30 Points)

Purple Team: You chose'The Taint 'Question: Alphabetically, what is the first country in the world? Please provide your Final Answer when ready (25 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a 4 'WoT Anagrams' Please choose a category. (20 Points)

gamewheels4.gif

Archived