DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nighty night, Ithi!

Nya, thankee for the verification!! I was sitting there digging through my copy of PoD, cos I knew it was in that book, but I didn't know WHERE. I gave up on the digging, but I'm glad you knew where it was! I desperately need to reread. :laugh:

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 1 and now have the opportunity to win the 'WoT Facts' Wedge. Question: Who was the Second Captain of the Companions? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (30 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - A Renamed Any - Please provide your Final Response when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams'. Solve this anagram - Rehash Linen - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (25 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a 2 'WoT Quotes' Please choose a category (20 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'Cryptic Wot'. Solve this cryptic clue: The preferential option. Possibly one of Hobson’s. Please provide your final answer when ready. (10 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels4.gif

Good Morning Triv Fans

:biggrin:

ok dragons i think its tam al'thor but!! im concerned about the word 'is' in the question. he was!!! but wouldnt there currently be one?? I couldnt find one using my google fu but im not sure how strong in the fu i am...ideas?

oh and by the way u lot do waaaayyyy too much while im at work!! u should have to wait til im home!!!

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! You won a Wedge! +10 Points! New Roll - You rolled a Double 2 'WoT Quotes' You already have this Wedge but can still earn 10 points. Who is bemoaning their fate in this quote? Her legs wavered like springs that had lost their tempering, and she fell heavily, unable to catch herself with arms and elbows tightly bound behind her. The once-white silk shift, the only garment left to her, tore again as she slid on the loose rocks, scraping her welts. A tree stopped her. Face pressed against the ground, she began to sob. "How?" she moaned in a thick voice. "How can this happen to me?" Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - A Renamed Any - Please provide your Final Response when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams'. Solve this anagram - Rehash Linen - Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (25 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a 2 'WoT Quotes' Please choose a category (20 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'Cryptic Wot'. Solve this cryptic clue: The preferential option. Possibly one of Hobson’s. Please provide your final answer when ready. (10 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels4.gif

*RED TEAM - WoT Facts Wedge needs updating*

:biggrin:

I can't update graphics from my phone ;)

Archived