DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose 'WoT Facts'. Where is the Waygate in Caemlyn? Please provide your Final Answer when ready.(25 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - A Renamed Any - Please provide your Final Response when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: Correct! You won a Wedge! +10 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 3 'Cryptic WoT' Please choose a category (30 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 1 and now have the opportunity to win the 'WoT Facts' Wedge. Question: What type of servant, in the Illian Royal Palace, wears a green and yellow vest? Please provide your final answer when ready. (15 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category.(15 Points)

Aqua Team: Sorry - Incorrect Answer: The correct answer was Bond - My word is my Bond. Bond and not Break. A Bond is traditionally viewed as being unbreakable in the WoT. Would you like another question from this category, or would you like to buy a Dice Roll? (10 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

Well done Greens, your first Wedge.

gamewheels3.gif

it was in a basement in the "new" city. Of an Inn I believe but don't have the name just yet. *pulls out EotW*

I think it was Barthanes Manor. Don't have my reference right now.

That was the one in Cairhien. I found it.

It is in the cellar of an unnamed shop in the "new" city. EotW ch 44.

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose 'WoT Facts'. Where is the Waygate in Caemlyn? Please provide your Final Answer when ready.(25 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - A Renamed Any - Please provide your Final Response when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: A treatment of rubber which strengthens it and gives it greater elasticity is named after the roman god of fire. What is this process called? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (30 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! You won a Wedge! +10 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 4 'WoT Anagrams' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (25 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' A blood red enameled trident on a metal badge is the sign of which band of Trollocs? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (15 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'Cryptic Wot'. Solve this cryptic clue: The preferential option. Possibly one of Hobson’s. Please provide your final answer when ready. (10 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

And a second Wedge for the Browns.

gamewheels4.gif

Woohoo, go mmeesh!

*verification* :laugh:

PoD, Chapter 14 (Message from the M’Hael), line 10 of paragraph 3: :laugh:

“A bony woman in the green-and-yellow vest of a groom from the Royal Palace in Illian took his bridle, while his stirrup was held by a bulbous-nosed fellow in the black-and-gold livery of the Stone of Tear.”

lol, majorly ninja'd :biggrin:

Yes please, anagrams!

Archived