DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

Melanas

Hello all! I'm new here (obviously!), currently reading the Shadow Rising at the moment (so still a fair way to go!). I only started reading the series about four weeks ago, but I've already got Robert Berry's 'Soundtrack for the Wheel of Time' and the Blind Guardian inspired songs on loop on my mp3, as well as spending far too much time running around demo levels of the '99 game playing cat and mouse with the Whitecloaks! Can't wait to read the rest of the series and talk to people who actually understand the references I've suddenly started spouting! ;)

I definitely love that everyone here understands references to WoT. Welcome to the site! There's great discussion threads but be sure to not

venture into open/general stuff or you may get spoilers. There's also an awesome SG side and RP side. Venture around and make yourself at home.

Great to have ya here!!

Welcome Melanas! you have a great ride ahead of you in these next 10 books. I hope you enjoy them and this site as much as I do. As others have said there are lots of fun things to do here. Explore as you like and find what works for you. If you have any questions, ask away and one of us other Wot nuts will try to give you the right answers.

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

I have been fortunate enough to see Blind Guardian live and hear them play their Wheel of Time song live. The album version is better in my opinion, probably because the live version was a recording. It might be different if there was a full orchestra...

Enjoy browsing around the site! And if you have any questions or want some help, don't hesitate to ask us - we will do out best to help out!

*waves his :bandredhand: banner all over the place*

Archived