DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New member -- long time reader from SW MN

Matredhand

Greetings all,

I just signed up for the sight. I've come often to learn news about the books over the years.

I've been reading since the early 90's and can't believe it's almost finally over. I've served in the Air Force, now serve as a pastor. Great to be on board!

welcome to dragonmount!!!!! Theres lots of fun things to occupy your time here. From the great collection of discussion boards with topics ranging from stem cell research and the evil plots of the forsaken. Then theres the DM Mafia boards. Also we have a collection of social boards and last but not least and my favorite is the PSW RP section boards were you can become part of the world of The WHEEL OF TIME. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Welcome Crimson. I started way back then on WoT also and have enjoyed it immensely. This is a very fun place to spend some time. There is a lot to do as the others have mentioned. Look around and see what you like. If you have any questions ask away. I am sure someone will have an answer for you.

Archived