A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How far are you in WOT?

LevenThumps

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes.

but done is done.

and when i do reread.. relisten... i play all the discs.

and i'm in little danger of losing focus on the road with those so it's all good.

funny thing is, i really do love the series. half of it anyway. and i forgive the other half cause... what can you do.

just can't pretend it's all good.

and just made it past the 50% mark in WoT (that % thing on the kindle does not help the going any btw).

decided to skim instead of read and skip most of the words.

it worked in high school and it'll work now.

i'm gonna get this thing done so i can move on to better books and be happy reading again.

i read up to.... 10? 11? somewhere there. but the next book wasn't out when i was reading them so i had to quit...i bought the ...12th? book when it came out but i had no idea what was going on anymore. I think i read to 10 and bought 12 ....but i'm reading them all again now. Had heard rumors there was going to be a WoT Movie soon so i started looking at WoT stuff and that's how i found dragonmount!

Quit to have a baby.... Soft!

:tongue: I jest, how is the infant?

The audiobooks are great! Michael Kramer and Kate Redding did a good job with them. Though I can't fight the image of:

<insert image if Kramer from Seinfeld>

whenever the readers introduce themselves. It quickly fades but it's there every time I start a new one....

hehe I know right =) He's great, such an angel! The Creator rewarding me for my hard work with my others who were not such angels. Absolutely LOVE Michael and Kate. Such quality readers, makes the slower material so much more exciting to listen to. I have it on my MP3 player so it goes with me everywhere. :aessedai:Gud

Hello, I'm on book 10 and am fairly new to WoT. I only started reading them last year. Read New Spring and started EotW and quit to have a baby. Then I got back into it around aug 2011 and havent stopped reading since. I LOVE all the books myself and didnt find any to be slow or boring, but am also listening to them on audio book and the readers are AMAZING!!!!I LOVE WoT world. Can't get enough. Gud

I wish RJ would've finished the prequals. I do recomend to ppl to start with New Spring though.

I wonder if I would read the series for the first time straight through, without the wait and all the discussion through the years if I would feel the same way about the latter books?

Well I can say that reading them all in a row makes it seem more like one neverending story which I LOVE since I don't want it to be over. Oh and I read New Spring first =) GUD :aessedai:

Archived