DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi!

Garen

Hello to all...first time poster, longtime lurker. My relationship to WoT goes back to 1998, when I got all the books (up to that point, Path of Daggers I believe) for Christmas. I'm currently contemplating whether or not I have time for one last re-read before the end of this year...

Welcome! Im sure were all glad to have you here and hope you find some niche for you in the various groups and activities! Theres the ACW guild and there is the different SG. And all the different discussion boards. At the bottom of the forums is the Group im in is the PSW. Which is were people come together and RP. (Role Play) different stories based in the world of rand land. Its very fun if enough people can be found. Were always looking for new members. If your interested feel free to pm me or ask any questions. biggrin.gif

Who is your least favourite character? (if you have one lol) Or favourite Forsaken?

Thanks for the welcome, folks! My least favorite character is easily Gawyn. Never liked that guy.

My favorite Forsaken...I'd have to say Sammael. He's hilariously jerk-ish.

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Do not hesitate to ask any questions if you get lost or confused as you explore the place! And do pop by the Campfires of the Band of the Red Hand Social Group!

*waves his :bandredhand: banner all over the place*

Archived