DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello All

Gudrean

Welcome! Im sure were all glad to have you here and hope you find some niche for you in the various groups and activities! Theres the ACW guild and there is the different SG. And all the different discussion boards. At the bottom of the forums is the Group im in is the PSW. Which is were people come together and RP. (Role Play) different stories based in the world of rand land. Its very fun if enough people can be found. Were always looking for new members. If your interested feel free to pm me or ask any questions. biggrin.gif

Welcome! Im sure were all glad to have you here and hope you find some niche for you in the various groups and activities! Theres the ACW guild and there is the different SG. And all the different discussion boards. At the bottom of the forums is the Group im in is the PSW. Which is were people come together and RP. (Role Play) different stories based in the world of rand land. Its very fun if enough people can be found. Were always looking for new members. If your interested feel free to pm me or ask any questions. biggrin.gif

Thx for the warm welcome. I would love to join your group. Can you join more than one? Excuse my ignorance but im new to the style of DM. =) Gud

Welcome to DM, Gud! :)

Do you have a least favorite character? Or favorite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions!

I hope you'll like it here!! :)

When you say least favorite do you mean I dislike the character itself or dislike the development of the character? My favs are Mat, Nynaeve, Aviendha, and of course Rand, and my fav forsaken is Lanfear. How do you get involved in the groups? :^) Gud

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Do not hesitate to ask any questions if you get lost or confused as you explore the place! And do pop by the Campfires of the Band of the Red Hand Social Group!

*waves his :bandredhand: banner all over the place*

Archived