Vote Count:

Ape (1): Kae

BG (1): Song

Turin (1): Heart

Song (1): Tina

Des (1): Rhea

Verbal (1): Turin

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Des-Des, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, Talya, Nyn, John McApe, wombat, Solimind, Verbal

Vote Count:

Turin (2): Heart, Ape

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Des-Des, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, Talya, Nyn, wombat, Solimind, Verbal

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APE! and OMGUS. To think I didn't vote Ape so he wouldn't get 2 votes so quickly.

I think you are right Ithi. He does sound suspiciously like the Bishop. Who was a lackey of Humperdink's. Which side is that? In the movie Humperdink is definitely a bad guy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APE! and OMGUS. To think I didn't vote Ape so he wouldn't get 2 votes so quickly.

I think you are right Ithi. He does sound suspiciously like the Bishop. Who was a lackey of Humperdink's. Which side is that? In the movie Humperdink is definitely a bad guy.

I picked you because youw name has has a "w" in in like "wattlesnake". :P

Unvote.

Vote Count:

Turin (1): Heart

Not voting: Ape, Smiley, Ithi, Des-Des, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, Talya, Nyn, wombat, Solimind, Verbal

Vote, Spam, Play! Or else I'll release the ROUS on everyone!

I don't really think the Bishop would be a bad guy, but regardless the story in the OP makes it look like were looking just for the people who kidnapped Buttercup, so I'm not even sure Humperdink would be scum. Eh, on second thought, I think I'm overthinking it. Leelou would NEVER let Humperdink NOT be scum!

/double-negatived

I picked you because youw name has has a "w" in in like "wattlesnake". :P

Unvote.

:huh:

Strange move already from one of our players. Vote Ape.

Also, OMGUS Rhea! :wink: And Ithi has started the gif train I see :biggrin:

And shame on anyone who has missed out on this treasure. It really is the total package movie, one of the most entertaining of all time.

"I wonder if they are using the same wind we are using?"

I need to rewatch the film, haven't seen it in a while, in fact I can get my daughter to watch it and I'll just happen to be there >.>

Well ape is obviously scum, being the second to vote for Turin!

Someone has got BG, but I'm deciding to give my love to someone who seems to have been forgotten (yes i'm sure there's more than one, but i only have one vote, you'll have to wait until next time - besides this person is the only one I trust with the secret tainted brownie recipe!)

Vote MEESH wub.gif

:huh:

Strange move already from one of our players. Vote Ape.

Also, OMGUS Rhea! :wink: And Ithi has started the gif train I see :biggrin:

And shame on anyone who has missed out on this treasure. It really is the total package movie, one of the most entertaining of all time.

"I wonder if they are using the same wind we are using?"

I made a joke vote, to accentuate my speech impediment. I wasn't going to leave my vote on someone, with no votes and pwetty much no game content.

Way to make something fwom nothing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Despo for thinking for a minute that Humperdinck is not gonna be the Godfather if there is one. Oh wait I wasn't sure at first either. :wacko: (thinking of questioner at bridge from Holy Grail but that is wrong movie)

going by the movie you would guess the bad guys are Humperdinck, Vezzini, Count Rugan(six fingers), maybe the Albino and the guard with the key at the gate.("fezzik rip his arms off", "Oh this key" ) I would say Inigo and Fezzik are not mafia since they help in the end.

going by the movie you would guess the bad guys are Humperdinck, Vezzini, Count Rugan(six fingers), maybe the Albino and the guard with the key at the gate.("fezzik rip his arms off", "Oh this key" ) I would say Inigo and Fezzik are not mafia since they help in the end.

Agree!

And Desp...I love that line! Best laugh I had all day!

I would say that Vizzini would be scum, but not Fezzik and Inigo because they wind up being good guys. The Prince is definitely scum because he hired Vizzini to kidnap Buttercup, which would also make the Albino and Count Rugen scum. I have no idea what side "The Impressive Clergyman" would be on

I hope Valerie and Miracle Max are in this. Ooooo what aout the Grandfather and Grandson????

Archived