DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we are trying to get a majority and there aren't too many people around. If they wanted to go for a lynch, then I'm the best bet...But you being here has added one more to the list, so that helps...

I disagwee.

I actually think one of the two people that vouched for you is a better option than you are.

Vote Count

Solimind (6): Locke, Rhea, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, <3

No Lynch (5): BG, Turin, Ape, Des, meesh

Talya (2): Tina, Talya

Rhea (2): Song, CTM

Smiley (1): Solimind

Turin (1): Paet

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Kae, Ithi, Player, Verbal

3ish hours to deadline

Because we are trying to get a majority and there aren't too many people around. If they wanted to go for a lynch, then I'm the best bet...But you being here has added one more to the list, so that helps...

I disagwee.

I actually think one of the two people that vouched for you is a better option than you are.

I missed this, that would be even harder to do, but I see where you are coming from.

I disagwee.

I'm actually not that thrilled about having someone else vouch for us. Could just be scum who saw a good opportunity to attach himself to us so when one of us flips as we claimed he could claim to be vetted as well.

So first of... Unvote.

Vote no lynch.

I don't want a random mod lynch. I did get vibes from Des but we backed off from that due to his mason claim. And I did find Sol fishy but we backed off because of his doc claim. I don't really know what way to go here.

I'm trying to stick around a little longer (even though I'm so going to regret it tomorrow). So if you guys decide to shift some way I'm gonna be around a bit longer to add my vote. If not, then I guess I'll leave it at no lynch.

Nyn

I'm actually not that thrilled about having someone else vouch for us. Could just be scum who saw a good opportunity to attach himself to us so when one of us flips as we claimed he could claim to be vetted as well.

which is exactly what i said about you earlier.. and i agree..

CTM is pinging a bit right now. I am not sure whether his complaining about how much of a debacle this day has been is genuine or if it's what Nae would call "crocodile tears." That being said, I have to reluctantly agree with most of what he's saying. This day has been an unmitigated disaster. Also, I don't like no lynching before I know how the number of players compares to the number of kills. I would prefer a random lynch (assuming we get a coroner's report that is)

@Mod: Please confirm that we will get a coroner's report should it go random

I don't remember the movie very well, but anyone find it odd that this booing hag of Turin is a character and we still have 3 non descript roleless characters?....

You awe gwasping at stwaws...

Unvote

Vote Rhea

I've seen you blood thirsty as town and as scum... but this just reeks of frustration with the game at this point. Let's spill some blood... Rhea was on my short list most of this day phase. Whatevs...

I don't remember the movie very well, but anyone find it odd that this booing hag of Turin is a character and we still have 3 non descript roleless characters?....

wealistically, we have thwee roleless.

Plus the assumption that the BOO hag is roleless town.

... and before Talya claimed roleless, I said lynch me to avoid random.

So that makes 5 presumed roleless in a 21 person game.

I don't know that that is a stretch.

Ctm is also pinging to me as well. And I disagree with the complaint that today is a complete disaster or somehow wasn't very productive. I think we got a lot done and have a lot of good targets for the cop to view, and enough revealed characters that there might be some WIFOM for who the mafia should target.

And getting out as many claims early is good for town I think, to poke holes later and examine relationships between confirmed mafia

wealistically, we have thwee roleless.

Plus the assumption that the BOO hag is roleless town.

... and before Talya claimed roleless, I said lynch me to avoid random.

So that makes 5 presumed roleless in a 21 person game.

I don't know that that is a stretch.

No I mean a stretch in terms of the BOO hag being a minor character in the movie, and we still have 3 non descript character claims...

You're roleless, and your not a non descript character.. i.e. are there not 21 characters available in the movie if we're including someone who had 1 line??

Ctm is also pinging to me as well. And I disagree with the complaint that today is a complete disaster or somehow wasn't very productive. I think we got a lot done and have a lot of good targets for the cop to view, and enough revealed characters that there might be some WIFOM for who the mafia should target.

And getting out as many claims early is good for town I think, to poke holes later and examine relationships between confirmed mafia

so outing a bunch of people, leaving a smaller window for scum to cop hunt tonight, and then no lynching is a positive day 1?

Archived