DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

CTM, Verbal said something at one point about how he can't check DM from work - but he can check JN. Unless he's using his iPhone. Not an excuse for him, but maybe we can ping him on JN?

he posted a couple hours back about owing me rep

That's wight, i fowgot about that.

So what are you suggesting, because out of one side of your mouth you are talking about how good it has been for scum that so many roles have been outed and out of the other you are suggesting Verb is scum?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

understood, naughty bunny, but it's inevitable and you just basically claimed roleless as well.. If your not scum, then pool for scum to shoot at finder is shrinking.. i haz scared

LOL about the naughty bunny bit. :biggrin:

I don't really understand the rest of what you said though. Are you referring to me not unvoting yet? Because I'm planning to... I just don't know what to switch my vote to yet. And I need to go to sleep in like an hour and a half which is making me antsy.

And yeah, I did reveal with my confirmation. But it seemed smarter than just standing aside and saying nothing. There's no way Talya could have known that role if she was scum. It's as simple as that.

Nyn

so if you're vouching for her, we should lynch Rhea?

CTM, Verbal said something at one point about how he can't check DM from work - but he can check JN. Unless he's using his iPhone. Not an excuse for him, but maybe we can ping him on JN?

he posted a couple hours back about owing me rep

That's wight, i fowgot about that.

So what are you suggesting, because out of one side of your mouth you are talking about how good it has been for scum that so many roles have been outed and out of the other you are suggesting Verb is scum?

I'm suggesting that this day has been bungled a bit due to light participation and deadline, and that verbal is earning himself a blind lynch

I haven't really taken a close look at Rhea (though I can skim a bit now before I go to bed). But I rather vote for someone who MIGHT be scum rather than someone I know not to be scum. And if we get a consensus on her than I'm in.

I'll try and read up now and post again soon.

Nyn

unvote

vote Rhea

imo, either we look to blind lynch the previously suspicious and now inactive in Rhea, or we lynch the naughty bunny.. reason being, scum vouching for a townie like that is a slick play, and if she's actually town, we can assume that Tayla is (unless we think that scum was given townsfolk of florin as a viable fakes claim) meaning either one of them could be scum

Hey everyone! Sorry I was gone last night, band practice came up last second :blush:

I'll confirm that AH is my mason partner, I was planning to have her reveal by Night phase anyways

@Solimind's reveal: So apparently he's the town doc, yet chose to finally reveal late enough that a better candidate could be found. I saw that this is his first game as well, and if it is and you're town Sol then let me say that in the future, it would def be a good idea to reveal, or even hint, much earlier if you find yourself catching heat.

I still think you might be scum, in which case I'm glad we haven't had a cc yet (stay hidden if you're out there Doc). But it's not worth taking the risk.

Unvote

I have been called crazy before, and many other things ha!

I have seen too many games turn to nastiness in the past on name calling, didn't want it to happen here 'tis all. I don't particularly like name calling! which is why I retracted that bit you said about me, because it was about my behaviour, not about me...

yah so, anyway, about those cheeks?

*hands CTM a tissue!*

ewww...

ROFLMAO!!!

The point is Talya, I said I was a Mason, that was all I revealed about my role. Why would you want to dig for any more when I didn't hint to any special powers?

you said you had a useful role...It made it sound like you had another role as well, I was just confirming that...not asking for what it was. just to clarify what you had said!

A Mason IS a useful role. I think my verbiage was clear enough to anyone else; you're pretty much the only person who tried digging deeper.

I think our best chance of nabbing scum and not risk killing the doc is by going after Talya. Her posts have been scummy scummy scummy

Vote Talya

I still don't get how Nyn would KNOW Talya isn't lying. Maybe scum is making it just that easy for us :myrddraal:

Either way, we really need to try and keep this from going random, and Talya admitted herself that we could do much worse than lynching a roleless "townie" (hehe literally :tongue:)

Grrr got ninja'd by a bunch of you. Is No Lynch allowed, your modness?

If not we really need to consolidate on a lynch of someone other than Solimind, so all of the people who can post that still have their votes on him need to see if their vote can be useful anywhere else

I still don't get how Nyn would KNOW Talya isn't lying. Maybe scum is making it just that easy for us :myrddraal:

I know she's not lying and not making up a random townsfolk of Florin role (as BG suggested) because I got the same role. So she didn't make up the role. And I don't see how she'd even know about it if she's not what she claims.

Nyn

Vote Count

Solimind (6): Locke, Rhea, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, <3

Talya (5): Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape, Des

Turin (2): Paet, Meesh

Rhea (2): Song, CTM

No Lynch (2): BG, Turin

Des (1): Verbal

Smiley (1): Solimind

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Kae, Ithi, Player

4ish hours to deadline

Either way, we really need to try and keep this from going random, and Talya admitted herself that we could do much worse than lynching a roleless "townie" (hehe literally :tongue:)

That's right rub in...LOL

I dig when things stand out, and I just needed to know, if you had just said nope just a mason I would have left it. just because others don't pick it up is not a reason for me to just to leave it. I'm nothing if not stubborn...biggrin.gif

That's right rub in...LOL

I dig when things stand out, and I just needed to know, if you had just said nope just a mason I would have left it. just because others don't pick it up is not a reason for me to just to leave it. I'm nothing if not stubborn...biggrin.gif

and cheeky!

Vote Count

Talya (3): Tina, Talya, Des

No Lynch (3): BG, Turin, Ape

4ish hours to deadline

Is verbal still voting Des?

He's been poking his head in but just leaving his vote, me no like

I'm here goobers.

Solimind (7): Locke, Rhea, Turin, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, <3<br style="color: rgb(77, 67, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 254, 253); ">Talya (5): Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape, Des<br style="color: rgb(77, 67, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 254, 253); ">Turin (2): Paet, Meesh<br style="color: rgb(77, 67, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 254, 253); ">Rhea (2): Song, CTM<br style="color: rgb(77, 67, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 254, 253); ">Des (1): Verbal<br style="color: rgb(77, 67, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 254, 253); ">Smiley (1): Solimind<br style="color: rgb(77, 67, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 254, 253); ">No Lynch (1): BG

I have hi lighted those that have been around. The others have been quite scarce. Song is probably sleeping by now due to location. We are not going to get a lynch unless these can all vote in one place. I know you don't want to lynch my Nyn, but under the circumstances I think it is best. I'm not taking any of this personally (except Ape.. tongue.gif ). But you need to do something. I have to go off soon, and I don't want to find tomorrow that we had a random lynch!

Vote Count

Talya (5): Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape, Des

No Lynch (2): BG, Turin

4ish hours to deadline

CTM on 2 trains?