A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Vote Count:

Ape (1): Kae

BG (1): Song

Turin (1): Heart

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Turin, Des-Des, Rhea, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, Talya, Nyn, John McApe, wombat, Solimind, Tina, Verbal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love BT mafia. I´m so excited to play my first game modded by my lovely, beautiful, wonderful and talented sis!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tina for having so many dishes to wash. No I :wub: it so.

My favorite dishwasher. :wub: You left some white powder in my glass yesterday, care to tell why? :tongue:

Best to say it from the start, I haven´t seen the film. Maybe I can this weekend. :blush:

I think we all should vote Song. If she isn´t mafia already she will surely turn into a TRAITOR!

Vote Count:

Song (1): Tina

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Turin, Des-Des, Rhea, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, Talya, Nyn, John McApe, wombat, Solimind, Verbal

Love BT mafia. I´m so excited to play my first game modded by my lovely, beautiful, wonderful and talented sis!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tina for having so many dishes to wash. No I :wub: it so.

My favorite dishwasher. :wub: You left some white powder in my glass yesterday, care to tell why? :tongue:

Best to say it from the start, I haven´t seen the film. Maybe I can this weekend. :blush:

I think we all should vote Song. If she isn´t mafia already she will surely turn into a TRAITOR!

I love you too dear ^^

Looks like Turin is the creepy lady from the dreams. No calling anyone the Queen of Garbage, the Queen of Filth?

This game is going to be epic :biggrin:

Queen of Putrescence...

Vote Des....cuz he luvs his minions!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tina for not having seen this amazingly wonderful movie. :myrddraal: The powder was Iocaine. I am helping you build an immunity to it like me.(you will get that after seeing the film)

Smiley, not as long as you might think. Once I get rolling, they just come to me. And I have a pretty good memory.

Despo, you can be the King of refuse if you like.

VOTE VERBAL cause the MOD isn't allowed to vote in her own game and she would have.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tina for not having seen this amazingly wonderful movie. :myrddraal: The powder was Iocaine. I am helping you build an immunity to it like me.(you will get that after seeing the film)

Smiley, not as long as you might think. Once I get rolling, they just come to me. And I have a pretty good memory.

Despo, you can be the King of refuse if you like.

VOTE VERBAL cause the MOD isn't allowed to vote in her own game and she would have.

Hehe....nice one.

Scum!

Vote Count:

Song (1): Tina

Des (1): Rhea

Verbal (1): Turin

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Des-Des, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, Talya, Nyn, John McApe, wombat, Solimind, Verbal

I haven't watched the movie either I probably should, it might help with a themed game, but it might not, I don't know, this is my first game

I honestly had no idea there were people who hadn't seen this movie... :blink: *throws some more rotten tomatoes at Tina and :D for such blasphemy*

I haven't watched the movie either I probably should, it might help with a themed game, but it might not, I don't know, this is my first game

I honestly had no idea there were people who hadn't seen this movie... :blink: *throws some more rotten tomatoes at Tina and :D for such blasphemy*

putting my dodging skills to the test I see, I should probably watch it soon

Archived