DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Vote Tuwin

I didn't know who else to vote fow, so I went with the guy doing all the boo-ing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APE! and OMGUS. To think I didn't vote Ape so he wouldn't get 2 votes so quickly.

I think you are right Ithi. He does sound suspiciously like the Bishop. Who was a lackey of Humperdink's. Which side is that? In the movie Humperdink is definitely a bad guy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APE! and OMGUS. To think I didn't vote Ape so he wouldn't get 2 votes so quickly.

I think you are right Ithi. He does sound suspiciously like the Bishop. Who was a lackey of Humperdink's. Which side is that? In the movie Humperdink is definitely a bad guy.

I picked you because youw name has has a "w" in in like "wattlesnake". :P

Unvote.

That was odd.... Why move off of that so quickly? Were still in the full out joke vote phase at that point

All this setup talk is cwazy scummy.

Is it? It seems to me that we’d want to know which roles are good and bad :P Especially with a few people seeming to have PR’s (I’m not convinced they are there though)

Interesting set of quotes here...

Turin admits (even jokingly) that he was worried about putting two votes on someone.

I have never seen the Ape back down from a vote so quickly. Really odd, and definitely something to note.

But Desps are the most interesting so I will UNVOTE, VOTE DESP He backed off his vote rather quickly, and then made a joke to cover it up in a way. I understand Apey explaining his reasons, but still odd in the way it was done and interesting that he believed him right away. And then he decides to vote solmind for his first joke vote of the game, when it didn't even make a wagon? Over reaction? I think so.

Wow, if this isn't a "nothing much going so far, let me see if I can twist this into something that gets twaction" post, then I don't know what it is.

Vote Song

This interests me.

Vote: Des

Pretty sure he is scum.

He still hasn’t explained that.

BG is strangely quiet this game, and since he got his Townie games of the year out of the way in the Village game by being town twice he must be mafia in this game ;D

I don’t think Des is scum to be honest, he just seems to kinda be goofing around and having fun. And I feel like his train is going really quickly...

Solimind’s vote was questionable, but not enough to get a vote from me

Ape/John/whoever he is (I’ll just have to come up with my own nickname eventually) was also acting odd, and I don’t know if the Clergyman would be scum or town or possibly some obscure third party, but not quite enough for me to feel ok voting for him yet.

Honestly that bit by Song its what’s pinged me the most in this game. Then Tina just kinda jumped onto that vote train without explaining why she thought he was scummy. Unvote. Vote Song

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Des (4): Rhea, Wombat, Song, Tina

Meesh (2): Talya, Nyn

Song (2): Ape, Heart

Solimind (2): Des, Locke

Turin (1): Solimind

Ape (1): Kae

Verbal (1): Turin

Locke (1): Meesh

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Paet, BG, Matt, Player, Verbal

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Heart for doubting me and my "possible" PR. But Yay for moving your vote off me.

knowledge is good but I can see how some could think it is a cover for feeling out roles and potential future fake claims. Obviously you don't want to claim Vizzini and try to pull that off as town but there are others that could be. Personally I would expect the background flavor characters to be town. but the MOD is smart so there could be some twists.

Posting at the exact 24 hour mark for dramaticism.

Just fyi folks, I'll be on LoA until Monday afternoon. (I might be back Sunday night, but I'm not sure at this point) Hopefully I'll be back before Day 1 ends though.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Solimind for...I don't know I'll think of something.

Not if you are dead first. Vote Turin

Until then I'll leave off with the second vote Solomind Just seems like a strange vote, especially considering Turin already had one.

Agreed. Vote Solomind

Oh and Hi to you too AH. :biggrin: I'm mainly observing right now. Sorry for being so quiet, I kinda switch back and forth from quiet to loud game to game on Day 1s.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Heart for doubting me and my "possible" PR. But Yay for moving your vote off me.

I doubt everything in mafia--you know that :P And I still don't know if I trust you >.>

What is done smiles?

Hi BG!! :D haha well there's just a distinct lack of BG babble :P (theory--he is mafia but trying a silent tactic to see if that works better. And since I was silly and didn't do my initial vote on him I shall spin theories about him and his scummy ways now ;) hehehehe)

Vote Count:

Des (4): Rhea, Wombat, Song, Tina

Solimind (3): Des, Locke, BG

Meesh (2): Talya, Nyn

Song (2): Ape, Heart

Turin (1): Solimind

Ape (1): Kae

Verbal (1): Turin

Locke (1): Meesh

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Paet, Matt, Player, Verbal

Vote Tuwin

I didn't know who else to vote fow, so I went with the guy doing all the boo-ing.

I picked you because youw name has has a "w" in in like "wattlesnake". :P

Unvote.

That was odd.... Why move off of that so quickly? Were still in the full out joke vote phase at that point

All this setup talk is cwazy scummy.

Is it? It seems to me that we’d want to know which roles are good and bad :P Especially with a few people seeming to have PR’s (I’m not convinced they are there though)

Interesting set of quotes here...

Turin admits (even jokingly) that he was worried about putting two votes on someone.

I have never seen the Ape back down from a vote so quickly. Really odd, and definitely something to note.

But Desps are the most interesting so I will UNVOTE, VOTE DESP He backed off his vote rather quickly, and then made a joke to cover it up in a way. I understand Apey explaining his reasons, but still odd in the way it was done and interesting that he believed him right away. And then he decides to vote solmind for his first joke vote of the game, when it didn't even make a wagon? Over reaction? I think so.

Wow, if this isn't a "nothing much going so far, let me see if I can twist this into something that gets twaction" post, then I don't know what it is.

Vote Song

This interests me.

Vote: Des

Pretty sure he is scum.

He still hasn’t explained that.

BG is strangely quiet this game, and since he got his Townie games of the year out of the way in the Village game by being town twice he must be mafia in this game ;D

I don’t think Des is scum to be honest, he just seems to kinda be goofing around and having fun. And I feel like his train is going really quickly...

Solimind’s vote was questionable, but not enough to get a vote from me

Ape/John/whoever he is (I’ll just have to come up with my own nickname eventually) was also acting odd, and I don’t know if the Clergyman would be scum or town or possibly some obscure third party, but not quite enough for me to feel ok voting for him yet.

Honestly that bit by Song its what’s pinged me the most in this game. Then Tina just kinda jumped onto that vote train without explaining why she thought he was scummy. Unvote. Vote Song

You go a long way to paint me as scummy with this post, and then vote the same way as me.

I think it was blatant that I was howsing awound. I honestly don't see how anyone actually thinks what I did thewe was scummy, and the people twying to spin it that way are mowe suspect than anyone else.

Both you and Song have gone to some length to paint it as an "odd" move, and then voted elsewhere. It feels like one or both of you is seeing if anyone will vote me based on your nudging of suspicion. THAT is a common scum move.

@Aiel...

Setup talk is almost always scummy this eawly. It doesn't sewve the good of the town to begin making speculative assumptions about the game setup until aftew you've seen enough cowonew weports and scenes to begin making infowmed assumptions. At this stage? Blech... it allows scum to simply convolute the town's momentum with conjectuwe, which usually wesults in townies falling in love with the way they think the setup should be and it will undoubtedly cloud their judgment latew in the game, when the wight answew is pwobably stawing them in the face.

"Knowing who the bad guys awe" won't mattew. We can't charactew weveal.

PS - This post westwiction sucks. I will NOT be as spammy as some of you know me to be, simply because of it. Sowwy.

I put in posts that I find interesting. Yours just happened to be the ones today. Even so, I didn't find you scummy enough to vote for. Those posts are ones I might want to remember later though *shrug* just how I roll

Well I've caught up on everything in the game thus far. However I have yet to see anything that implicates someone enough for me to put my vote on them. I do have my suspicions though.

I hate play like this. If nothing else, use youw vote as an infowmative tool... put it somewhewe to gauge weactions. Telling evewyone that you awe paying attention and not willing to take a stance on anything is evasive, and immediately makes me pewk up.

Same goes to you Vewbal. Just vote Song if that is youw wead, I want to see some weactions. Holy mackewal evewyone acts like evewy vote is a scum tell. Scum is found in the maneuvering between the votes, not the votes themselves.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tina for suggesting those of us with speech impediments be lynched because of them. It is not our fault the great Contessa Di Chaos Mod Goddess has randomly applied them to us.( I may have deserved mine but I doubt Ape does)

Besides what is a great story without some obvious comedic relief.

Archived