DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Posting at the exact 24 hour mark for dramaticism.

Just fyi folks, I'll be on LoA until Monday afternoon. (I might be back Sunday night, but I'm not sure at this point) Hopefully I'll be back before Day 1 ends though.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Solimind for...I don't know I'll think of something.

Not if you are dead first. Vote Turin

Until then I'll leave off with the second vote Solomind Just seems like a strange vote, especially considering Turin already had one.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: So much lovin' going on...

I'm gonna forego OMGUS/love-voting Nyn or Talya (although I will MASSIVELY HUGGLE BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!!!) in favor of...hmm.... It says Turin only has 1 vote when 2 names are listed...MOD, is that correct?

Just noticed that.

Anyway, vote Locke because trains have to start somewhere, why is your train preference any better than Solimind's? XD

Vote Count:

Meesh (2): Talya, Nyn

Turin (2): Heart, Solimind

Solimind (2): Des, Locke

Ape (1): Kae

BG (1): Song

Song (1): Tina

Des (1): Rhea

Verbal (1): Turin

Locke (1): Meesh

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ape, Smiley, Ithi, Paet, BG, Matt, Player, wombat, Verbal

Vote Count:

Des (2): Rhea, Wombat

BG (1): Song

Song (1): Tina

Not voting: Ape, Smiley, Ithi, Paet, BG, Matt, Player, Verbal

Since I haven´t seen the film you are just annoying. Can I just balefire everyone of you? No? Just Song then?

(I´m downloading it right now.)

You know you love me dear. You're just mad because I won epically. :oP All's fair in love and mafia dear.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APE! and OMGUS. To think I didn't vote Ape so he wouldn't get 2 votes so quickly.

I think you are right Ithi. He does sound suspiciously like the Bishop. Who was a lackey of Humperdink's. Which side is that? In the movie Humperdink is definitely a bad guy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APE! and OMGUS. To think I didn't vote Ape so he wouldn't get 2 votes so quickly.

I think you are right Ithi. He does sound suspiciously like the Bishop. Who was a lackey of Humperdink's. Which side is that? In the movie Humperdink is definitely a bad guy.

I picked you because youw name has has a "w" in in like "wattlesnake". :P

Unvote.

:huh:

Strange move already from one of our players. Vote Ape.

Also, OMGUS Rhea! :wink: And Ithi has started the gif train I see :biggrin:

And shame on anyone who has missed out on this treasure. It really is the total package movie, one of the most entertaining of all time.

"I wonder if they are using the same wind we are using?"

I made a joke vote, to accentuate my speech impediment. I wasn't going to leave my vote on someone, with no votes and pwetty much no game content.

Way to make something fwom nothing.

I didn't think it was a real PR, I thought you were just messing about. If that's the case then I'll Unvote

I would say that Vizzini would be scum, but not Fezzik and Inigo because they wind up being good guys. The Prince is definitely scum because he hired Vizzini to kidnap Buttercup, which would also make the Albino and Count Rugen scum. I have no idea what side "The Impressive Clergyman" would be on

I hope Valerie and Miracle Max are in this. Ooooo what aout the Grandfather and Grandson????

Erm - Despo seems to be reeling off Inigo's lines - but if he is Innigo then he is a kidnapper.

Seems kinda stoopid to me.

:unsure:

FOS @ Ithi for suggesting that Inigo and Fezzik could be mafia. Also for calling me stoopid :tongue:

Do you think it'll work?

They would need a miracle. Bye bye boys!

*waves*

@Turin: I honestly didn't think the PR's were legit because this is the BT after all and I could easily see peeps inventing their own PR's just to be funny. That being said I don't think you would come up with a PR as annoying as typing "BOOOOOOOOO" at the beginning of every post. But we shall see.

Vote Solomind cause that was kind of a scummy vote

Interesting set of quotes here...

Turin admits (even jokingly) that he was worried about putting two votes on someone.

I have never seen the Ape back down from a vote so quickly. Really odd, and definitely something to note.

But Desps are the most interesting so I will UNVOTE, VOTE DESP He backed off his vote rather quickly, and then made a joke to cover it up in a way. I understand Apey explaining his reasons, but still odd in the way it was done and interesting that he believed him right away. And then he decides to vote solmind for his first joke vote of the game, when it didn't even make a wagon? Over reaction? I think so.

My only thought on setup is that the Grandfather could be the doc, cus he makes the kid feel better by reading to him.

"As you wish."

Grandfather? do you mean godfather?

Epic fail. I shan't throw a rotten tomato at you only because you haven't seen the movie.

it seems I seriously misread that...

Interesting set of quotes here...

Turin admits (even jokingly) that he was worried about putting two votes on someone.

I have never seen the Ape back down from a vote so quickly. Really odd, and definitely something to note.

But Desps are the most interesting so I will UNVOTE, VOTE DESP He backed off his vote rather quickly, and then made a joke to cover it up in a way. I understand Apey explaining his reasons, but still odd in the way it was done and interesting that he believed him right away. And then he decides to vote solmind for his first joke vote of the game, when it didn't even make a wagon? Over reaction? I think so.

Wow, if this isn't a "nothing much going so far, let me see if I can twist this into something that gets twaction" post, then I don't know what it is.

Vote Song

Vote Count:

Des (3): Rhea, Wombat, Song

Song (2): Tina, Ape

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Paet, BG, Matt, Player, Verbal

I have finally seen the film. I´m still crying. I do feel the pain that Buttercup must have felt when her Wesley didn´t rescued her from her wedding. He didn´t rescue me from mine either. *blows the nose with Song´s dress*

Now I think Turin has some explaining to do. He left locaine in my glass and now tells me he did it to help me build an immunity to it. That is so nice. And who does something nice to another in a mafia game? Mafia - that is who! I will keep my eyes on you this game, mister. Could you please come to my kitchen and do what you usually do there so it will be easier for me to keep my eyes on you. Thank you!

Song - I admit. I love you too. If life was fair you would be dead by now anyway. :tongue: Anyway, I do agree with you. The scummiest player this far is Des. So I´m going to vote Des and start a real bandwagon.

And Verbal - I see you are sucking up to our mod goddess. That is so low. I would never do anything like that. :rolleyes:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Song for making a mountain out of a molehill. you gotta stay hydrated or your brain will get addled. :myrddraal:

Oh Glorious Goddess M'Hael Tina how could you doubt my towniness. What is a little odorless, tasteless undetectable poison amongst friends? *pickups up dish scrubber* reporting for duty!

I blame, eh, Lessa is not here, Ed, is not here, eh, I blame Wesley. When I think of him my heart starts beating faster and that makes me forget to unvote. Yes, that is totally it! I need to sleep...

Unvote. Vote Des.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Song for making a mountain out of a molehill. you gotta stay hydrated or your brain will get addled. :myrddraal:

Oh Glorious Goddess M'Hael Tina how could you doubt my towniness. What is a little odorless, tasteless undetectable poison amongst friends? *pickups up dish scrubber* reporting for duty!

Is content with watching Turin´s back. :baalzamon:

Okay John. But why do you thing it IS one of those kind of posts.

Because Song knows me from a site whewe we spend the fiwst 30 pages of day one making joke votes. I cleawly have a post westwiction, and I made light of it by voting the guy with a "w" as in "wattlesnake" in his name.

She's using my weputation for tenaciously awguing evewything to insinuate I'm scummy for backing off a joke vote. Thewe was no content in the game. Of couwse the vote wasn't sewious.

Hew post votes one pewson, and slights anothew (me). No guawantee its scum agenda, but I don't like it.

Vote Count:

Des (4): Rhea, Wombat, Song, Tina

Song (1): Ape

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Paet, BG, Matt, Player, Verbal

Archived