DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huh:

Strange move already from one of our players. Vote Ape.

Also, OMGUS Rhea! :wink: And Ithi has started the gif train I see :biggrin:

And shame on anyone who has missed out on this treasure. It really is the total package movie, one of the most entertaining of all time.

"I wonder if they are using the same wind we are using?"

I made a joke vote, to accentuate my speech impediment. I wasn't going to leave my vote on someone, with no votes and pwetty much no game content.

Way to make something fwom nothing.

I didn't think it was a real PR, I thought you were just messing about. If that's the case then I'll Unvote

I would say that Vizzini would be scum, but not Fezzik and Inigo because they wind up being good guys. The Prince is definitely scum because he hired Vizzini to kidnap Buttercup, which would also make the Albino and Count Rugen scum. I have no idea what side "The Impressive Clergyman" would be on

I hope Valerie and Miracle Max are in this. Ooooo what aout the Grandfather and Grandson????

Erm - Despo seems to be reeling off Inigo's lines - but if he is Innigo then he is a kidnapper.

Seems kinda stoopid to me.

:unsure:

FOS @ Ithi for suggesting that Inigo and Fezzik could be mafia. Also for calling me stoopid :tongue:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Smiley. In the movie the first scene is of a grandfather reading a book to his sick grandson. It then dissolves into the story. There are many funny lines in the asides between the kid and the grandpa.

kid: but who kills humperdinck?

grandpa: No one kills him. He lives.

kid: what do you mean? what kind of story is this?

*paraphrased due to laziness*

I'd like to hear more from player and ledinna todayand I'd say Tina too but apparently she's confused so I don't expect her to be much help

My only thought on setup is that the Grandfather could be the doc, cus he makes the kid feel better by reading to him."As you wish."

That is honestly what someone at my course would say each time he saw me.

My name is Wesley btw (Westley is close enough)

Vote Count:

Meesh (2): Talya, Nyn

Turin (1): Heart, Solimind

Ape (1): Kae

BG (1): Song

Song (1): Tina

Des (1): Rhea

Verbal (1): Turin

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ape, Smiley, Ithi, Des-Des, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, wombat, Verbal

My only thought on setup is that the Grandfather could be the doc, cus he makes the kid feel better by reading to him.

"As you wish."

Grandfather? do you mean godfather?

Epic fail. I shan't throw a rotten tomato at you only because you haven't seen the movie.

Do you think it'll work?

They would need a miracle. Bye bye boys!

*waves*

@Turin: I honestly didn't think the PR's were legit because this is the BT after all and I could easily see peeps inventing their own PR's just to be funny. That being said I don't think you would come up with a PR as annoying as typing "BOOOOOOOOO" at the beginning of every post. But we shall see.

Vote Solomind cause that was kind of a scummy vote

Vote Count:

Meesh (2): Talya, Nyn

Turin (2): Heart, Solimind

Ape (1): Kae

BG (1): Song

Song (1): Tina

Des (1): Rhea

Verbal (1): Turin

Solimind (1): Des

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ape, Smiley, Ithi, meesh, Paet, BG, Matt, Locke, Player, wombat, Verbal

While we're talking about setup I don't think the Grandfather or Fred Savage found their way into the game, even though having Columbo around would be very useful...

Hahahah! Colombo! OMG Des...how old are you?

Archived