DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW MEMBERS: Band of the Red Hand sign up thread

Corki

youre pretty much right bro. we had a bunch of ppl sign up i tried reigniting the Raw recruit tasks but most of them didnt do them... the grave may not be a bar to my call but poting numbers are very grave. Jeas got a bunch of ideas in her head at the mo but i guess nothing can get settled til MG is done. You know Corki popped the questions to Northstar?? Not sure where he is at the moment but now suddenly we need a new MG.

Tiink what regiment were you? And make sure you pop ure head on in to the Cav boards and say gday I'll even tell Bunyan not to beat you up!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've asked if I can fill in until a new MG is decided since I am currently SiC but haven't heard anything back yet

And I saw Corki on facebook the other day but haven't talked to him in a while so *shrugs*

And yes, I do have tons of ideas in my head don't I? I just hope we can actually accomplish all of them and get this place back to where it should be, ya know?

Dice THROWER???? chuckles

welcome all! hopefully u will soon be added to the boards altho most of you have made bad choices of regiment.....

So what's the best regiment?

CAVALRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARCHERS!!!! oh wait....i can't be privvy to a single regiment....oops....archers ftw :biggrin:

answer answer :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dice THROWER???? chuckles

welcome all! hopefully u will soon be added to the boards altho most of you have made bad choices of regiment.....

So what's the best regiment?

CAVALRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARCHERS!!!! oh wait....i can't be privvy to a single regiment....oops....archers ftw :biggrin:

answer answer :cool: :cool: :cool:

That's what I chose!!!!!

I have decided to join the Band.

I have motives.

DM Username: Tyzack

Regiment: Archers

Email Address: bill dot ames at yahoo dot com

MSN: Nope

Twitter: C0b4ltth0riumG

last.fm profile: Post a link to your last.fm profile (music listening website) so fellow Banders can see what you are listening to!

Welcome to the Band!!!! It may be a bit before you get added to the group but please join in on any thread you can see on our public board!! We're having a bit of a turnover with the management, so please be patient with us, but we're all super excited for new members

Yay!!! Another new one!!! Jea should be here soon to put in a request to the higher ups to get you into the private boards, until then feel free to cruise around our public boards and join in!!

My name is Kat btw. Very nice to meet you :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived