DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW MEMBERS: Band of the Red Hand sign up thread

Corki

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

basically my dads been best mates with the grooms uncle and friends with the grooms dad since they were like 12!!

so me and the groom shane and his sister spent a lot of time together as kids camping and stuff along with their uncle and his daughter

Coincedentally the 2 older bros married sisters...its the womens side we dont know that well

hey you two!! Welcome to the Band

Gives each a Bandy to drink. Ive sent a PM to one of the officers about adding you to the boards. Now i WILL (when im not so sick) be running some Raw Recruit tasks that you can take part in. They are meant to be fun and let u get to know all of the regiments!

Post in here and let me know if u wanna join in them.

meanwhile look around and feel free to jump in!

hey Dagon! can i call u dag?? :rolleyes: Welcome to the band! Im Dice and im a Cavalry knight. Im gonna be setting up some RR tasks and you can get in on it if you want to. One of the Officers should be getting you added to the boards pretty soon. Just post here if u want in on the RR stuff and if you havent been added to the boards in a couple of days send me a PM and i'll beat up an officer for you.

The rest of you...I am going to start posting Tasks. they will be in the regiment you nominated tho once you have dsone them i want to rotate you to anothe reg and do the ones there. Look for your names recruits!

• 4 weeks later...

DM Username: Yriel

Regiment:Archers or Infantry

Email Address:david.yriel@hotmail.com

MSN: same as above

I'm intereted in rp'ing in the red hand as well but can't find the template for the life of me. and how up to date is the where to send it?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived