DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aes Sedai Warder Bond vs. Asha'man Kiss, what would happen?

CrazyMike

Aes Sedai Warder Bond vs. Asha'man Kiss, what would happen if ?

What would happen if an Aes Sedai used the Warder Bond on an Asha'man at the same time that the Asha'man used the Kiss Bond on that same Aes Sedai?

Would it be like the Bond between Rand Al'Thor and his wives? or would it damage both of them?

What if an Aes Sedai used the Warder Bond on an asha'man after she had been KISS'ed would it free her or have no effect?

What if an Asha'man used the KISS on his Aes Sedai after he had been Warder bonded?

For starters the warder bonds compulsions aspects arn't going to work on Asha'men if they are holding saidin, but thats just in the general nature of the bond.

My guess is the kiss will retain its compulsive effects. I dont think it would physically damage either of them, and i doubt one bond would alter the nature of the other in any way.

Well in as much as;

Several Aes Sedai have already Bonded some Asha'man with the Warder Bond:

What if an Aes Sedai with an Asha'man Warder decided to either allow or request that her Asha'man Warder Bond her with the KISS, what would be the result?

and please, don't say it would never happen or why would it happen,,, until we determine the results we can not say why it may be done or for what purpose,,, the Question posed here is What if it did happen...

and in the other extreme what if Logain Ablar wanted to allow one or both of his 2 (two) Aes Sedai to Bond him with the Warder Bond ...

Furthermore we have seen that the Aes Sedai Warder Bond lends Hidden Healing and Strength to the Warder,,, Does the Asha'man KISS Bond likewise benifit the Bond Aes Sedai ,,, if not perhaps that would seem a good reason for Logain to allow one or both of his Aes Sedai to Bond him.

WOW, JELLYBELLY!

SUCH WIT, SUCH INSIGHT!

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN TRY AND ADD TO THE DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF STROKING YOUR PSEUDO INTELECT.

IF I WANTED TO DISCUSS ENLISH GRAMER AND PUNCTUATION I WOULD ASK MY 5TH GRADE TEACHER TO EDIT MY POST.

IT'S TO BAD YOU DO NOT HAVE A WORTHY OPPINION TO POST, OR MAYBE IT'S FORTUNATE.

Ok' date=' Crazy Mike...

Your "intellect" showing aside, you had at least 4 grammatical errors in 5 paragraphs, not to mention the fact that typing in bold and in caps is childish.

I vote for they both cancel each other out.[/quote']

lol, seconded! :wink:

I think it may be as many as 13 errors/ x i not care>

me not count um.

I tend to think that the effect would be to cancel out the Command Imperitive of both Bonds and leave them with all the other stuff, location , emotion and bodily comfort, mental state and the Heal and vigor boost...

However; if on the other hand the command imperitive is left in place for both then they would spend a lot of time getting each others permission and approval,,,

I don't think they could completely cancel out, after all it is a weave that is in effect and it should continue to have it's consequences.

ROFL, just reading this Topic to get a good laugh because it is always guaranteed from Crazy Mike. On a side note nothing brought up in this topic has anything to do with the progression of the story at all and pretty much every question posed by Crazy Mike has been crazy but I think if any of the things that Crazy Mike described actually happened the Dark One would break free from his prison come out of the books and kill us all.

Archived