DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

another random topic

muddasssir

OK since I can not seem to get a rise out of you people. Here is anther question worth pondering. We all know that time is supposed to be circular in this series. Right but here is someone with ring of tamurilin the first object made with power. Ok, I get it but what about the first age or first turning of wheel when pattern did not exist there was a beginnng what happened then was going to set the pattern for all times to come. Does it mean everything has to be blamed on those first seven ages.

OK since I can not seem to get a rise out of you people. Here is anther question worth pondering. We all know that time is supposed to be circular in this series. Right but here is someone with ring of tamurilin the first object made with power. Ok, I get it but what about the first age or first turning of wheel when pattern did not exist there was a beginnng what happened then was going to set the pattern for all times to come. Does it mean everything has to be blamed on those first seven ages.

The whole concept of a cyclical nature to time is a bit of a paradox. Essentially, there never was a "first seven ages." There never was the first turning of the Wheel, because there would always have been something preceding it. How, then, could it have been created to begin with? Past, present and future would have to have come into existence as one. Shouldn't be that big a surprise seeming that the concept of the Pattern doesn't offer much in the way of free will being a big part of the Wheel's weavings.

Archived