DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dali - considering a comeback

benj1906

Aloha,

Well it’s been a long, long time — after quite a cold turkey break from DM. I see I’m not the only one (Skechypoo and Raggykins I see on the boards) to have made the return!! Arath - great to see that you have taken on the DL role! way to go :)

I did read enough to see that Dali got written out of the storyline (in Rags return posts I read it briefly) — which is all good, as I did say to do with him whatever was wanted! — wondering if there are any posts around that illustrate the events of his death or not (was he obliterated into an ashy puff-cloud?). I’m wondering if it’s at all feasible for him to have survived the events (but won’t know till I read more of what actually happened), but not shattered if not. Have some ideas for a new character in my head as I had half expected this kind of scenario (somehow) to have unfolded. _IF_ Dali were to come back it would of course be slotting back into the usual ranks with no delusions of world domination. ;)

I’m thinking about coming back for RPing mostly. I don’t want to say I’ll commit to anything more until i see how things are going around here and how much I might be able to fit in around that pesky thing called real life! Maybe if I’m loving it enough and have time and there are things that I could help with could consider it down the track.

Are there any good links/posts around that illustrate the current storyline and state of world affairs? Who else is still around from a few years ago?

Love from

the one and only

Dalinarius Traachanshield

one-time M’Hael/DL and crap like that.

all-time DM fan - even though have been away for ages!

aka Ben.

Oooooo ... welcome back Dali!

http://blacktowerdiv.wordpress.com/getting-started/tower-history/

There's the link to the most up to date history we have.

As far as Dali's demise ... it was a kind of behind-the-scenes sort of thing. An NSW Storm Leader, Brent Enios, killed him and assumed the title of M'Hael. But the fight was never written out, and no body was ever produced. I guess it isn't inconcievable that Dali escaped, and that Brent just claimed him to be vaporized (You just don't argue some things with a Storm Leader who has maxed out OP scores). History just says there was a coup.

And now that Brent himself is dead (that one WAS RP'd out) Dali would be able to make a return.

There was a lot of improv in those days ... half the RP took off around the same time.

Well, if you want to come back with Dalinarius, I'm sure we can make it work. If not, Koras is in charge of training newbies again. :biggrin:

Thanks for the quick reply Arath - I have sent you a PM thingy on here with some ideas and questions and so on for whenever you have a chance to check it out.

Had found the history on the website already but thanks for the link too :)

Cheers,

-Ben/Dali/??someone new hehe.

*jaw drops* I've been asking for you for AGES! And you dun respond to MSN or to FB. And you made me SO depressed for so long because I MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU STUPID AUSTRALIAN BOY!

Skechid at hotmail.

ADD ME. NOW!!

*grabs Dali and bawls*

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I found the address for the bios. I'll start working on rewriting it. I suppose since this is an old character and I already went through all the training and such, I am allowed to take my bio a bit farther than just my arrival to the BT.

Dharmo al'Vars

Former Attack Leader