DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Other Wheel of Time RPing sites

Kaptain Vicorious

I have joined Dragonmount and a few other WoT RPing sites but have found them too large and hard to figure out, so in my search for a small WoT community I found Stories of The Wheel. A small site just starting out and searching for new members. I have quickly come up in the ranks and have become a moderator. It is totally open RPing on a small personal scale. If you are interested just visit...

http://wheelstories.s3.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wheelstories

• 4 weeks later...

I will definately check it out. Always love roleplay and I am always looking for quality over quantity. I have to say that if you want live interaction with people from across the globe in a realtime Wheel of Time environment you might want to check out Wheel of Time MUD (www.wotmud.org). They are a text based mud, probably the largest WoT based mud in existence, but are not too large.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, if this is turning into a site advertising thread... I put up a post that got quickly lost a good while back, but there's another pretty new site up and running called Kingdom of Emerald. There's only about 45 members so far, many being from tv.net and here. It's really relaxed and such, with 3 different paths to take. (Aes Sedai, Warder, or being a Citizen, which leas to being Lords and such.) We even still have a couple of positions open you may apply for after joining, though I'd recommend being a member for a bit and letting them get to know you. And come on... Who DOESN'T want to hang out with me?! :D (I'm the Mistress of Novices and Head of the Green Ajah.) Hope to see a few of you there! :)

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=kingdomofemeral

Archived