devon

Character name: Damon Ilather

Origin: Illian

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Height: 5’11

Weight: 175

Brief history:

It was his 18th birthday, Damon looked around at all the people he had known growing up. Something within him rebelled against everything that should feel normal. “This do be wrong. I should no be here,” he had told himself that on several occasions. It had started 2 summers earlier when he had met an Aes Sedai and her warder They never gave him their names but ever since then he had felt a pull telling him he was destined for greater things than to just be the pompous brat of some noble family. This, his 18th birthday, was the day where his life would change.

“I do be leaving Illian today,” He told the people gathered to celebrate. “There do be things I wish to be doing with my life, I wish to see the world and become a Warder.” Damon stepped away from the group gathered his things he had set aside prior to going to his party, and grabbed the bladed quarter staff that was hung on the wall near the door. He knew not the name of this weapon but he figured if he could master it he would have the upper hand against any sword wielders out there. With all his bags packed and all his affairs set in order Damon left the house and all the people he knew behind.

Damon’s journey consisted of all manner of experiences. He traveled with merchants he met up with going in the same direction as he was. At times Damon would travel alone if there were no merchant trains going towards Tar Valon. He made camp at night wherever he could find a clear spot to sleep. “I do be grateful that I listened to me instructors when they taught me about travel life,” he thought at times when it got tough on the road. Weeks went by on his journey across the land to Tar Valon. As time passed he started to toughen up and feel more like a man than he ever had living a comfortable life as a noble’s son. At last he reached Tar Valon, White Tower looming over head. “Well, it do be time I made a man out of myself,” he said as he headed towards the tower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am in no position of authority, but if it was approved once, it should still be good since the time has not progressed very far. You will need to get a Warder Division Leader to give you your intro into the Tower Guard Training program. PM devon to see if he can do it, or PM any of the other leaders of the Warders.