DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

salutations!

Bob G Leeman

this foolish Gleeman has just joined Dragonmount (well, I joined months ago but forgot what my password was) & would like to let everyone know that if they want something Wheel of Time-ish to read whilst impatiently awaiting the publication of aMoL then the novel 'He Sleeps Under the Hill' by Bob G Leeman is now half complete (or half incomplete depending on your perspective) and can be found on fanfiction.net. do not let this put you off, it is all within the canon and there are no irritating Alternative Universes or Harry Potter crossovers to have to deal with. & especially no bloody vampires! promise! first chapter of Book II to be posted during the Feast of Lights, Gleeman's Oath! check out my profile for more info, but only if you want to!

Walk in the Light!

Gleeman Bob

p.s. is it possible for me to obtain a Gleeman-themed signature somehow? I read the instructions but am too computer-illiterate and stupid to understand them...

Welcome to dm!!! I might have to look at that fanfic :)

So what are you looking for here at dm?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

Well for the REALLY good siggy makers you can go here and request one to be made :) or you can find one of us who is decent at making them (I made around half of mine) if you don't want to post on that board

If you have any other questions, just ask :)

Welcome to DM, Bob!!

Ooh, I should also check the fanfic biggrin.gif Do you like to RP? There would be some great RP groups in DM, I recommend :)

Who is your least-favorite WoT character? Or your favorite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any more questions!!

I hope you will like it here :)

Welcome to dm!!! I might have to look at that fanfic :)

So what are you looking for here at dm?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

Well for the REALLY good siggy makers you can go here and request one to be made :) or you can find one of us who is decent at making them (I made around half of mine) if you don't want to post on that board

If you have any other questions, just ask :)

thanks!

I like all the books but I still think the first four are the best so my fanfic is set during NE998 rather than later on. & Nynaeve is definitely my favourite character... I am not entirely sure WHY though! shame there isn't a picture of her up at the top!

will look into getting a sig as do not wish to be sigless! hope you enjoy HSUtH, I will be posting a new chapter soon.

Walk in the LIght!

Gleeman Bob

Welcome to DM, Bob!!

Ooh, I should also check the fanfic biggrin.gif Do you like to RP? There would be some great RP groups in DM, I recommend :)

Who is your least-favorite WoT character? Or your favorite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any more questions!!

I hope you will like it here :)

thanks, Aes Sedai!

I don't know about RP on this site, what does it involve?

least favourite WoT character would have to be Faile, she is kind of a pain! though she has her moments... don't really like any of the Forsaken, in that they are all kind of selfish and evil, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Asmodean. he has (or had) some charm and style, at least... always seemed like the most human one of the lot! I wonder who killed him?

Walk in the Light!

Gleeman Bob

Archived