DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Everybody

tkochil

Hi! I just suscribed to DM but I've been a long time follower. I have only listened to WoT. Never read any of the books. I keep on meaning to actually buy the books to read (need a different persepctive) just never seem to find the time. Well I'm exited to chat with all of you WoT readers and have a Merry Christmas!

I've never listened to any of the books, only read them. I'm not sure how big of a difference it makes. I guess if you like to read things more then hear them then you could switch and read instead, otherwise just stick with whichever way you prefer.

How many of the books have you gone through?

Welcome to DM, if you have any questions feel free to ask away, we are more then happy to help you out.

Merry Christmas to you too :D

Wait... you've never read any of the books???? O.O

How many of the books have you listened to?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions, just ask :)

And welcome to dm!!!!

I've listened to all of the books and they're fantastic. Usually I read books but 5 years ago I was traveling alot by car and well as we know driving and reading go together just as well as oil and water. So I bought "The Eye of the World" on my Aunt's recommendation and fell in love instantly with it. I felt like a kid sitting around a warm fire listening to ancient tales told by an old man.

As far as my favorite characters I would have to say its Galad Damodred. It has to do with that he always does the right thing no matter who it hurts and I wished more people would act that way.

My favorite part has to be from "Lord of Chaos". After the Battle at Dumai's Well when the Salidar Aes Sedai are told by Mazrim Taim "Kneel and swear to the Lord Dragon, or you will be knelt,". Up to that point I hadn't seen anyone put the Aes Sedai in they're proper place and after 6 books I was getting frustrated with them running over Rand every five seconds.

I've never listened to any of the books, only read them. I'm not sure how big of a difference it makes. I guess if you like to read things more then hear them then you could switch and read instead, otherwise just stick with whichever way you prefer.

How many of the books have you gone through?

Welcome to DM, if you have any questions feel free to ask away, we are more then happy to help you out.

Merry Christmas to you too :D

I've listened to all of the books and they're fantastic. I did just buy "The Eye of the World" for my IPad today so I could try and read all of the books before November 2012.

Welcome to DM, Tweek!! :)

Merry Christmas to you too! happy.gif

Who is your least-favourite WoT character? (If you have one, of course)

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions about DM!!

I hope you will like it here!!

My least favorite character is anyone from Seachen. Its not the characters its just that the accent they use for them on the Audio books is like nails on a chalk board to my ear.

You might actually be able to read them faster then you listen to them and that would help refresh it all in your mind... I'd say go for it.

By the way, I love the name Tweek. That's awesome and I love you for it.

Archived