DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah test

Taura-Tierno

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

This is your result in its entirety:

Blue Ajah: 9

Green Ajah: 4

White Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 3

Yellow Ajah: 2

Red Ajah: 0

Well, thank goodness for that lol

:moiraine:

Blue Ajah :)

I got blue

But I would choose green

That was a really great test!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

Blue Ajah: 10

Yellow Ajah: 6

Gray Ajah: 4

Red Ajah: 2

White Ajah: 1

Brown Ajah: 1

Green Ajah: 1

I am not surprised at all. I've done about six of these kinds of tests and every_single_time I've been a Blue.

Blue Ajah: 8

White Ajah: 5

Yellow Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 2

Red Ajah: 1

Green Ajah: 1

GO BLUE ME TOO!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Ajah do you belong to?

According to the test ...

Blue Ajah: 6

Red Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 2

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that.

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Green Ajah: 6

Blue Ajah: 5

Brown Ajah: 4

Gray Ajah: 1

I thought i would score higher in YELLOW being a Nurse but.

You belong to the Gray Ajah!

The Gray Ajah seeks to end conflicts by mediation and reaching consensus. They have a strong sense of justice and are knowledgeable about laws and rules. Being skilled negotiators, they understand the value of compromise, and are experts at reaching agreements. It is said that members of this Ajah believe that any problem can be solved by talking long enough about it.

Gray Ajah: 9

White Ajah: 5

Yellow Ajah:3

Blue Ajah: 3

Green Ajah: 3

Brown Ajah: 0

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Ajah: 13

Green Ajah: 2

White Ajah: 2

Just took this test, it was really great! I always thought I would be blue, although didn't realise I was that blue (with 13!) the yellow was a bit of a surprise as second, although I guess it makes sense...

Really great test though!

You belong to the Green Ajah

Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Green Ajah: 9

White Ajah: 3

Fun Test!

• 2 weeks later...

You belong to the White Ajah!

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

White Ajah: 11

Blue Ajah: 4

Yellow Ajah: 0

I got what I wanted and thought I was going to get by a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Haha. What a cool test! I was a little afraid I wouldn't get White Ajah, but I did!

White Ajah: 9

Brown Ajah: 4

Yellow Ajah: 3

Blue Ajah: 2

Yay!

~Mashiara

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that.

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Green Ajah: 6

White Ajah: 3

(*blinks* Huh. I love the Greens, but that description does not fit me at all. xD And I could have sworn I had a bigger White streak than that.)
Edited by Leala Gymorraine

• 2 weeks later...

Some time ago I decided to make a "which ajah do you belong to"-test. A thorough test. So, I thought I'd share it!

The Test.

Enjoy.

It was a fun test. The only thing that I could think of improving, though, was when I went to share my results on facebook it linked to the test on the same page and not on a new tab/page/pop up. I'm going to try and retake the test and hope that I get the same results. This time I'll have to save and post them before I do anything else.

Thanks.

Yellow for me :)

Yellow Ajah: 9

Gray Ajah: 5

edited to add the rest of the information :)

Edited by Izabella

Guest Elvang

Red Ajah: 5

Green Ajah: 5

Brown Ajah: 5

Green yes

Green Ajah: 10

Red Ajah: 6

Blue Ajah: 6

White Ajah: 0

Brown Ajah: 0

You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well.

Brown Ajah: 7

Yellow Ajah: 5

I knew it! I would definitey choose brown ajah! And I am glad that I am close to Yellow and Blue Ajah!

• 1 month later...

Blue Ajah: 7

Green Ajah: 5

Red Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 2

Edited by Ryrin

You belong to the White Ajah!

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

White Ajah: 11

figures .-. I've been told I'm pretty white :P

wonder which one the red was.... probably the kids question. Thought I'd get a tad more blue though.
Edited by Nicook5

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this test is really awesome! I got the Grey Ajah which was no surprise but I was quite shocked the see the White so high up. Saying that, if I really was a real Aes Sedai that would be a pretty good mix

The Gray Ajah seeks to end conflicts by mediation and reaching consensus. They have a strong sense of justice and are knowledgeable about laws and rules. Being skilled negotiators, they understand the
of compromise, and are experts at reaching agreements. It is said that members of this Ajah believe that any problem can be solved by talking long enough about it.

Gray Ajah: 7

White Ajah: 6

Ajah: 2

Edited by blank