A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah test

Taura-Tierno

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

This is your result in its entirety:

Blue Ajah: 9

Green Ajah: 4

White Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 3

Yellow Ajah: 2

Red Ajah: 0

Well, thank goodness for that lol

:moiraine:

You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well.

Brown Ajah: 5

Yellow Ajah: 5

White Ajah: 3

Blue Ajah: 3

Red Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 1

Hmmm.... interesting.

You belong to the White Ajah!

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

White Ajah: 7

Green Ajah: 6

Brown Ajah: 6

Yellow Ajah: 0

Almost a triple tie and no red or yellow :P I've done many Ajah tests (almost every time a different answer) and this was one of the best ones, I think.

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

White Ajah: 6

Gray Ajah: 5

Green Ajah: 3

Red Ajah: 2

Brown Ajah: 2

Edited by Red2111

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that.

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Green Ajah: 7

Yellow Ajah: 4

White Ajah: 3

None of this surprises me, LOL.

You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well.

Brown Ajah: 8

Blue Ajah: 7

Red Ajah: 4

Yellow Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 2

Green Ajah: 2

White Ajah: 0

I guess I lack logic.

• 2 weeks later...

You belong to the Yellow Ajah!

Members of the Yellow Ajah focus on Healing, mostly the body with the One Power, but there are also those who seek to heal the mind in mundane ways. Yellows are firm in their belief that the One Power is the best method of Healing, and it is often said that they will try to Heal anything they come across. While Yellows care about the well-being of others, they can often be very arrogant, too self-assured and even flamboyant at times. This is your result in its entirety: Yellow Ajah: 6 Green Ajah: 5 Gray Ajah: 5 White Ajah: 4 Blue Ajah: 2 Red Ajah: 2 Brown Ajah: 2

EDIT: That's odd. Yellow is the last color I would have figured id get. I chose green. I'd def be about battle. But my thinking is that TRUE battle is about offense AND DEFENSE. So sunset yellow came first and green a close second, I'm guessing its about defending those around you and kicking some ass. Guess I'm like a paladin. Although if the test was real id be in the Black Ajah. Odd. How come I view myself as an evil sorcerer when I'm being shown as a good guy and protector. Maybe the doc was right when he put me on Zyprexa for Bipolar I, and mild schizophrenia.

Edited by Brujah

Members of the Yellow Ajah focus on Healing, mostly the body with the One Power, but there are also those who seek to heal the mind in mundane ways. Yellows are firm in their belief that the One Power is the best method of Healing, and it is often said that they will try to Heal anything they come across. While Yellows care about the well-being of others, they can often be very arrogant, too self-assured and even flamboyant at times. This is your result in its entirety: Yellow Ajah: 6 Green Ajah: 5 Gray Ajah: 5 White Ajah: 4 Blue Ajah: 2 Red Ajah: 2 Brown Ajah: 2

EDIT: That's odd. Yellow is the last color I would have figured id get. I chose green. I'd def be about battle. But my thinking is that TRUE battle is about offense AND DEFENSE. So sunset yellow came first and green a close second, I'm guessing its about defending those around you and kicking some ass. Guess I'm like a paladin. Although if the test was real id be in the Black Ajah. Odd. How come I view myself as an evil sorcerer when I'm being shown as a good guy and protector. Maybe the doc was right when he put me on Zyprexa for Bipolar I, and mild schizophrenia.

Sakaea, you're with me. You ranked green first, yellow second. I ranked yellow highest, therefore I care about our army, and with grey being third on my list it means ill be a good general. So I proclaim myself leader and General of this new army, the Army of the Ajah Test, and Sakaea, you will be my Battlemaster, and lead the main elite attack unit on the front lines. Well recruit other people who rank the two highest as Yellow/Green as soldiers.

Well need someone ranked extremely high in white/grey/brown to start identifying roles for other people based on their results and assign those roles. Hell be the Field Operator. We need some thinkers and workers not just soldiers.

To battle!

Three way tie:

White Ajah: 5

Green Ajah: 5

Brown Ajah: 5

Gray Ajah: 2

Yellow Ajah: 1

Yeah, I can totally see that from the way you present your arguments in the book discussion forums.

For me:

You belong to the Gray Ajah!

The Gray Ajah seeks to end conflicts by mediation and reaching consensus. They have a strong sense of justice and are knowledgeable about laws and rules. Being skilled negotiators, they understand the value of compromise, and are experts at reaching agreements. It is said that members of this Ajah believe that any problem can be solved by talking long enough about it.

Gray Ajah: 8

Green Ajah: 5

White Ajah: 1

Of all 423 times

I expected more Brown and less Yellow, but I think I know which two questions skewed the results. A fun test!

That was a really great test!

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

Blue Ajah: 10

Yellow Ajah: 6

Gray Ajah: 4

White Ajah: 1

Brown Ajah: 1

Green Ajah: 1

I am not surprised at all. I've done about six of these kinds of tests and every_single_time I've been a Blue.

This is a fantastic test =D

Interesting, wasn't expecting this as I'm training to be a doctor of psychotherapy XD...

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that.

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Green Ajah: 6

White Ajah: 5

Yellow Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 2

Green would be my joint 2nd choice of Ajah alongside yellow. I would pick white.

Some time ago I decided to make a "which ajah do you belong to"-test. A thorough test. So, I thought I'd share it!

The Test.

Enjoy.

Why do the questions not matter? Every time I change the answer to the last question "Which Ajah can you relate to the most? " My results change to that Ajah no matter the questions.

Members of the Yellow Ajah focus on Healing, mostly the body with the One Power, but there are also those who seek to heal the mind in mundane ways. Yellows are firm in their belief that the One Power is the best method of Healing, and it is often said that they will try to Heal anything they come across. While Yellows care about the well-being of others, they can often be very arrogant, too self-assured and even flamboyant at times.

Yellow Ajah: 7

Blue Ajah: 5

Red Ajah: 4

Gray Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 1

White Ajah: 0

Not really surprised. If I could choose an Ajah, it would be either Yellow or Green. Even better would be if they joined into one ajah, but I don't think that would ever happen. :tongue:

Edited by Sunrise Lord