DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make the Meme

Naked~Frog

You guys! Read the comment conversation that Brandon Sanderson started. He mentioned it on his page and I think that we really should start a meme based off of this. If you read it, you will see why. We need to label everything we say, our comments on things on Dragonmount, youtube, facebook, twitter, everything as Brandon Sanderson. It would be great publicity, get a lot more people to hear about him and everyone will start wondering who on earth he is and why he is commenting everywhere on everything. Who is with me!?

--Brandon Sanderson

Also "Nice try, Brandon." needs to come up a lot too if you find place it works.

Let's make a meme :D

This page was made about 19 hours ago. Let's spread this thing like crazy and see how many people we can get involved in it. MxM111 is a genius!

You guys! Read the comment conversation that Brandon Sanderson started. He mentioned it on his page and I think that we really should start a meme based off of this. If you read it, you will see why. We need to label everything we say, our comments on things on Dragonmount, youtube, facebook, twitter, everything as Brandon Sanderson. It would be great publicity, get a lot more people to hear about him and everyone will start wondering who on earth he is and why he is commenting everywhere on everything. Who is with me!?

--Brandon Sanderson

Also "Nice try, Brandon." needs to come up a lot too if you find place it works.

Let's make a meme :D

This page was made about 19 hours ago. Let's spread this thing like crazy and see how many people we can get involved in it. MxM111 is a genius!

Nice try, Brandon.

Archived