DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

improvthekid

Good day to you, members of the Dragonmount forums,

Although I am new to you I am not new to the WoT books. Currently I'm knee-deep in the Lord of Chaos on my first re-read of the entire series and I'm loving and respecting the books more than ever!

I'm a professional at making things up (read: improviser) and I'm flirting with the idea of joining the RP realm of Dragonmount.

It's nice to be here.

Solimind

Welcome to DM, Solimind!!

I really recommend the RP :) It would be cool if you joined.

*resists the urge to ask about re-reads* AH probably wants to do that, so guess I'll have to go with the traditional ones :)

Who is your least favourite character? Who is your favourite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions!!

I hope you will like it here!!

What (or who?) is AH? I was thinking the BT would be my choice of RP but now I'm considering the Aiel. There's something intriguing about that famous Aiel humor.

My least favourite character is Elaida. She is written very well, and is entirely necessary for the series but I just can't help but think of her as my least favorite character.

My favourite Forsaken is Moghedien because although she is too proud to recognize danger in the children that use the power nowadays, I generally like her strategy of operation more than the other Forsaken.

I'm AH or Heart, whichever (personally AH can get confusing when people are just say "ah" as in "I understand"--but whatever)

Whatever are you talking about Ledinna? :P

So, which parts and characters are your favorites?

And have you found the Welcome Inn for rping yet?

If you have any questions just ask :D

I'm AH or Heart, whichever (personally AH can get confusing when people are just say "ah" as in "I understand"--but whatever)

Whatever are you talking about Ledinna? :P

So, which parts and characters are your favorites?

And have you found the Welcome Inn for rping yet?

If you have any questions just ask :D

My mistake :P

I meant that you probably want to ask whether the first reads or re-reads are better. You've done it quite a few times, if I remember correctly :))

which parts and characters are your favorite

To be brief, my favorite characters are Perrin, Faile and Egwene! My runner ups are Mat, Rand, Tam, Gaul, and Tuon. Robert Jordan (and Sanderson, although to a lesser extent I suppose since he's following the pattern that Jordan wove and laid plans for) does such a great job with character development that my favorite parts are when a character overcomes a deep personal challenge for themselves and rises to the occasion in battle or defense or whatever the scenario. I LOVE Egwene's path and the maturation of her character as as the series progresses - she's such a rock! Perrin is another good example of a character that must modify in order to accept his reality, and in doing so becomes ultra-powerful and exciting to follow.

For the record, if there is such a thing, the re-read for me is much better than the first read, although I doubted the possibility.

Good day to you, members of the Dragonmount forums,

Although I am new to you I am not new to the WoT books. Currently I'm knee-deep in the Lord of Chaos on my first re-read of the entire series and I'm loving and respecting the books more than ever!

I'm a professional at making things up (read: improviser) and I'm flirting with the idea of joining the RP realm of Dragonmount.

It's nice to be here.

Solimind

Welcome to DM, Solimind! If you're interested in RPing, I would advise that you head down to The Welcome Inn and read all the stickies. If you have any questions after that, you can post them there, or send a PM to the RP Staff. Mystica is head of the Freelanders, under whom the Aiel section falls, and Arath is the head of the Black Tower. You're more than welcome to ask me any questions too - if I don't know the answer, I can probably direct you to the person who will know :biggrin:

Archived