DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Snakes and Foxes

dimmu666

Aite. This prob has been discussed b4 but i want to discuss it so there! So we have this game that no one can ever win or finish yeah? It is linked to the Eelfin/Aelfin. Does anyone have a theory on what significance it actually has? Do you think Mat will actually finish the game somehow?

Personally, i think its gonna be the climax of Mat's luck when he actually finishes the game. All that talk about losing an eye...gotta be something to do with the weirdos through the doorways. Anyone think that they can only see through eyes of taveren? Like all those memories Mat has yeah, i think they're all from men who were tavaren.

But there shouldn't just be this game and with no significance at all.

No significance?

It is impossible to win the game without cheating. That's the key how to successfully deal with the finns, cheat. And the chanting at the beginning of the game about fir, iron, music etc is pretty much a guide to how to cheat.

Yes, the chant at the beginning of the game not only tells you what things to cheat with, but even tells you how to use those things to cheat.

Courage to strengthen

Fire to blind

Music to dazzle

Iron to bind.

So, go in boldly, shine a fiery light in their face, play a soothing tune, and clap 'em in handcuffs. Good thing they're bringing a musician.

NOOOooooo! who the hell would want to free Moiraine!!! shes like the biggest biatch ever! If she didn't take Randy and the boyz out of the 2 rivers in the first place, they'd still be a close knit stoners club! talk about breaking ppl apart...omg.

• 2 weeks later...

i say rand and nyneave go in there with those little statues and just blow the place up. they would be screwd if they got foxy nacklaces like mat but if they do it sneaky like and just tie all the creepers up and find moiraine them blow up the the finns (not finnish people) everyone will be happy.

well the world fucked calandor and the little wand thing they used to heal mat are the only good saangreal left and you cant challeng the dark one with those. not like rand could hold the statue lol he blew his hand off lololololololol loser now hes gonna be even more whiny then before. notice how mats the only character that doest constatly whine.

Archived