DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heloooooooo WOT

HabibMehmoodi

HELLO, and may the Light bless all you WoT fans and all the rest.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

Can't wait to read these lines in aMoL.

I'm sure, there couldn't have been a better place to start sharing my views, raising unanswered questions and discussing thoughts, other than under the appeasing coolness of DragonMount.

Looking forward to a warm welcome from all my fellow WoT fans...

So, as Mat would say...'Let's roll the dice'. (applause :-D )

Welcome to dm!!!

You seem like one for the discussion boards

Read all of the books then?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions, just ask :)

Thanks for the warm welcome 'Aiel Heart'.

Yes, I have read all the WOT books. Difficult to choose favorites. All character have become a part of me. My pick for favorite, however would be Mat. Simply 'coz he is the least complicated, yet the most complicated of the three Emond's Field boys. That makes him the most unpredictable figure in the series. To pick my most favorite part of the series is impossible. If I had to choose one, I would choose the last chapter in tGS - Veins of Gold. I remember sitting there, actually laughing hysterically, with a mix of lots of emotions, picturing Rand on Dragonmount, making sense of himself. In fact, I still read that chapter whenever I need to motivate myself.

Well, nice to share!

Welcome to DM!!

Who is your least-favourite character? (if you have one, of course :)

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions about DM!

I hope you will like it here!! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Ledinna Sedai.

Least favourite you ask...hmmmm...thats scary...let me think....

It would have to be Elaida. Sorry if I have enraged you Aes Sedai... pardon me...I should have thought before opening my mouth. Here I am, saying that I don't like an Amyrlin, when I don't even know whether you are with the White Tower or the Rebels. Oops...spoken again without thinking. I guess, I've earned a penance...would be sitting tender for a month at least. :-(

Welcome to dm!!!

You seem like one for the discussion boards

Read all of the books then?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions, just ask :)

Thanks for the warm welcome 'Aiel Heart'.

Yes, I have read all the WOT books. Difficult to choose favorites. All character have become a part of me. My pick for favorite, however would be Mat. Simply 'coz he is the least complicated, yet the most complicated of the three Emond's Field boys. That makes him the most unpredictable figure in the series. To pick my most favorite part of the series is impossible. If I had to choose one, I would choose the last chapter in tGS - Veins of Gold. I remember sitting there, actually laughing hysterically, with a mix of lots of emotions, picturing Rand on Dragonmount, making sense of himself. In fact, I still read that chapter whenever I need to motivate myself.

Well, nice to share!

Why the quotations silly? Most call me "Heart" or "AH" so if you're more comfortable with that call me that :P

That is my favorite part too :D

Just warning you now, a lot of people around here are only partway though the series so be mindful when out on the boards not meant for book discussion. Oh, and everything from ToM must be put in a spoiler box (do you know how to make one?)

I look forward to seeing you around :)

HELLO, and may the Light bless all you WoT fans and all the rest.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

Can't wait to read these lines in aMoL.

I'm sure, there couldn't have been a better place to start sharing my views, raising unanswered questions and discussing thoughts, other than under the appeasing coolness of DragonMount.

Looking forward to a warm welcome from all my fellow WoT fans...

So, as Mat would say...'Let's roll the dice'. (applause :-D )

I too walk in the Light. Welcome to all who walk in the Light.

Archived