DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your aMoL Timeline

shadowofomioc

With so much going on in this last book, what do you think the timeline will be?

What will take place first? The trip of Moraine/Matt/Thom to Caemlyn? The Field meeting? The Seachan attack on the White Tower? Avi's trek back? Min's discovery on how to properly seal the bore ( or proof that the seals need to be broken by Rand )?

Personally. For some reason I think the Seachan will do their thing first. If it happens at all. In this series the " bad " people always seem to have the first word.

Or perhaps, along those lines the first event will a Taim POV.

i would think a small thing from a random guy followed by the meeting at the fields of merilor then all the side events then the last battle followed by the aftermath. Side events will include matt and the seanchan and caemlyn and some other odds and ends. He will be there for the last battle but probably not for the meeting.

I'm thinking the first things we get are a certain 'Great Hunt' PoV (kind of a gimme), the revelation of all of Demandred's armies for the various battles, and a small-scale implosion of the forces of Light at the FoM when the traitors finally get their big reveal. Both the Borderlanders and the Aiel are about due for it.

Archived