DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zombiepocalypse

hotpocket2006

when th're out of human brains they'll have to consider other sources of food. animals do. supposedly vegetarian fish have gone carno when faced with a change in the food chain.

so i think in the end it'd be all zombies all the time.

not that it matters. cause we'll be absorbed long before that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't go to an island. There's too many things that can go wrong and I'd hate to be trapped there. Also I need human companionship, more than just two people because they'd probably get on my nerves. I can only take so much of one person. Me and my army buddies talk about this a lot, so I'd probably stick with them. If I can live a year is this hell hole with them, then I could probably stick through the zombiepocalypse with them.

You can't lead a zombiepocalypse because you can't control them. They do what they want. I'm also talking the walkers, there's no runners or zombie animals or super zombies. They are just regular zombies.

The joke was that I'm a zombie myself, see my siggy :happy:

I agree with you about the island thing though, just seems kind of cryptic waiting for eventual death and not knowing what has happened to the rest of civilization

I wouldn't go to an island. There's too many things that can go wrong and I'd hate to be trapped there. Also I need human companionship, more than just two people because they'd probably get on my nerves. I can only take so much of one person. Me and my army buddies talk about this a lot, so I'd probably stick with them. If I can live a year is this hell hole with them, then I could probably stick through the zombiepocalypse with them.

You can't lead a zombiepocalypse because you can't control them. They do what they want. I'm also talking the walkers, there's no runners or zombie animals or super zombies. They are just regular zombies.

The joke was that I'm a zombie myself, see my siggy :happy:

I agree with you about the island thing though, just seems kind of cryptic waiting for eventual death and not knowing what has happened to the rest of civilization

*laughs* I know it was a joke, but if you were a zombie then you wouldn't have the brain capacity to lead, which then makes your joke invalid :tongue:

For cindy:

zombie-cat-03.jpg

you would love them and care for them and get them all the brainz they need.

if you have to shoot something, stick to humans, or deer, or other prey.

around here, people like to get really drunk and shoot into the woods.

teaches the kids not to wander too far from the creek, cause you never know when you have to drop for cover.

and i'm really starting to take the cat hosility personally.

HIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Archived