DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zombiepocalypse

hotpocket2006

So about once, sometimes twice, a week I get these terrifying zombie dreams. I wake up in cold sweats and I think oh em gee I hope I'm not psychopsychic or anything. Because a zombiepocalypse would be horrible. And it's so weird because it's all the time now. I have a friend who actually keeps an "in case of zombiepocalypse" duffel bag in her car.

What would everyone do in case of zombiepocalypse? What would be you best strategy to stay alive and such?

Go.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I do live on a military base so I think I'd be safe for awhile. I just don't really trust human kind in general, so I think we'd be screwed even if zombies didn't get the majority of people. Everyone would go completely nuts. There'd be no way government would stand a chance without severe military intervention. It'd just suck all around.

(partially explains how I came into being)

As for the question in OP, what would I be doing in a zombiepocalypse?

Leading it of course :baalzamon:

I wouldn't go to an island. There's too many things that can go wrong and I'd hate to be trapped there. Also I need human companionship, more than just two people because they'd probably get on my nerves. I can only take so much of one person. Me and my army buddies talk about this a lot, so I'd probably stick with them. If I can live a year is this hell hole with them, then I could probably stick through the zombiepocalypse with them.

You can't lead a zombiepocalypse because you can't control them. They do what they want. I'm also talking the walkers, there's no runners or zombie animals or super zombies. They are just regular zombies.

Archived