DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy to be here!

Guest Wsfedor

Guest Wsfedor

Finally...after 21 years of reading RJ's masterpiece I have joined the premier forum for those of us who cannot get enough of the Wheel of Time. I bought the first edition of the first book while I was out to sea (Merchant Marine and Navy officer) and it has since fallen apart from the number of re-reads. I have been reading the Dragonmount forums for years as well and finally decided to join. Why now? Well - I have just recently started listening to a bunch of Foo Fighters music (call it a mid-life crisis) and when I heard "The Pretender" and read the lyrics, I immediately thought of Rand! If I did not know better I would think the Foo Fighters wrote that song for Rand.

Anyway - glad to be here. Looking forward to AMoL, and all of the future discussions...

Writing in the RP i know I often used too listen too Avantasia, as it seemed too fit well in general but they are more generic texts which i guess could fit too many works of fantasy

here is one of their songs

so can relate too the whole music reminding about books and such, any other songs reminding you of other characters or episodes in the books?

Archived