DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finally found a good Asha'Man coat!

AlexanderChurch

To me, that coat makes me think of the long black coats Taim wears. I personally see the Asha'man jackets to button up the side like the Legion of the Dragon's uniform coats are described as doing.

A.

Like a double breasted coat? That would be nice too

Not sure if it's double brested, i'm thinking more something along the lines of the discription of the Legion of the Dragon uniform (don't have my books so I can't find the exact lines) but it's something along the lines of "a coat of bright blue, buttoned up the side so not to break the figure on the Dragon on the front".

A.

To me, that coat makes me think of the long black coats Taim wears. I personally see the Asha'man jackets to button up the side like the Legion of the Dragon's uniform coats are described as doing.

A.

Not sure if it's double brested, i'm thinking more something along the lines of the discription of the Legion of the Dragon uniform (don't have my books so I can't find the exact lines) but it's something along the lines of "a coat of bright blue, buttoned up the side so not to break the figure on the Dragon on the front".

A.

Something like these, you mean?

http://www.supernalclothing.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

A.

A.

Yes, like the fourth one down but without the shoulder buttons and with a high collar.

A.

A.

A.

Yes, like the fourth one down but without the shoulder buttons and with a high collar.

A.

And at least to mid-thigh length.

Think I might get one for hubby.. :laugh:

Archived