DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TEST TEST

Leyrann

You better watch yourself Ley. Ithi already has the points for Soldier and she just joined Monday. This one will advance fast.

She is at the points page with 20 points, none spent. Before you can spent points, you need to have them first. Liar.

Now promise you will NEVER AGAIN joke vote me in mafia.

The hell I will ...

vote Leyrann

*defiant even in the face of adversity*

*uses the Force to throw her lightsaber at Ley's head, distracting him easily so he fumbles his weaves and she is released*

Again, not inspiring me to the Lightie Cause there Ley.

If you join the Light, I will stop doing these things, if you join the Shadow, I will do this more.

You didn´t reach for the source again.

(what is my @$#$@ Computer doing? It sets keyboard on Dutch for the second time in 10 minutes...)

*blocks Ithi before she can reach for the source*

*binds Ithi with Air*

Now speak after me:

I will serve the Light...

...and oppose the Shadow until the end of my days...

...not for own glory, but to save the world...

...So I swear, and I will never break this oath...

...by my hope for salvation and rebirth.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also - I have a further 18 points to come from Talmanes - check out the Points people have earned page. Shame on you for calling Turin a liar without checking facts first.

*stern gaze*

As far as I know, you can´t spent them before they appear on the points page.

Now repeat what I said:

I will serve the Light...

...and oppose the Shadow until the end of my days...

...not for own glory, but to save the world...

...So I swear, and I will never break this oath...

...by my hope for salvation and rebirth.

Erm ... The thing is Ley. If I'm not a Soldier I can't swear to either faction.

Your actions are pointless.

*decides to have a snooze*

Of course you can. Only, you can't officially join already. But as soon as you're a Soldier, you can be added to the Light boards.

BTW, you now prove that Turin is a liar by saying you're not a Soldier.

He said I had the points to go straight to Soldier. Not that I was already a Soldier.

It's arguments like this that get you lynched in Mafia lol.

And ... I'm still considering my options. To be honest there has not been much Lightie interaction as yet. I was begining to wonder where you all were.

He said I had the points to go straight to Soldier. Not that I was already a Soldier.

It's arguments like this that get you lynched in Mafia lol.

And ... I'm still considering my options. To be honest there has not been much Lightie interaction as yet. I was begining to wonder where you all were.

I was busy with school. And many of the last wave joined the Shadow.

So that makes it ok for you to start shooting arrows at me, cutting me off from the source and binding me?

Anyone would think the Lighties were the bad guys and the Shadowies have been immensely polite and courteous.

*grumps from her position on the floor*

Are you sure you are not really a Whitecloak Leyrann. I feel like I'm being Questioned.

:wink:

So that makes it ok for you to start shooting arrows at me, cutting me off from the source and binding me?

Anyone would think the Lighties were the bad guys and the Shadowies have been immensely polite and courteous.

*grumps from her position on the floor*

Are you sure you are not really a Whitecloak Leyrann. I feel like I'm being Questioned.

:wink:

You are no Darkfriend. I am merely protecting you from becoming one. Once you have sworn that oath, Shadow will know they can't recruit you, only to sent you to a war you will lose. Because that's what they do. There have been Ages without Darkfriends. There haven't been without Lightfriends.

And cutting you from the source and such things are because you, for some reason, always vote me at mafia.

LMAO Ley tell me how bad the lighties are quaking now that they're seeing the balance tipping in favor of the Shadow once again? :laugh:

Apparently yall are so scared that you feel the need to try and force new recruits to the Light? You know that's no way to treat a lady, or at least I'd hope your parents would be teaching you that :mad:

*seizes saidin and immediately blasts Leyrann with a powerful blast of Earthfire*

*while Leyrann sits there dazed, Despothera slams a shield between him and the Source, then lifts him up with flows of air and pins his arms to his sides*

You better be careful, Ley, I might have to whoop you in another DS fight :wink:

Speaking of which, let me go ahead and take that angreal off your hands again, and add it to my own for now :biggrin:

*robs Leyrann of his sole angreal*

*helps Ithi up and weaves a gentle flow of air to help lightly brush the dirt off her clothing*

Now Ley, would you care to apologize to Ithi, or would you like for her to tickle you with saidar for a bit until you submit? Oh and by the way when you blocked her from the Source, you didn't block her from the Force, which is what she used to flip that lightsaber your way :tongue:

Oh and I'll take brown for now, at least till Turkey day :P

ley fights for what he believes is right. one of the things i admire about him.

seduction is all well and good, but there's no point cajoling someone to do something counter to their own inclinations.

i didn't understand why eclipse wouldn't offer points for faction choice when i was up. but i get it now.

You play well. Except that you are not strong enough to shield me when I am drawing full power AND using an angreal. But we'll forget that for now. CREATIVITY RULES!

Ley hung in the air. How to solve this? Each attack, each post, had a hidden weakness. What was it this time? He was held in the air with his arms and legs. But if a man was creative enough... He spitted in Des' direction, and Des jumped backwards of disgust, and let the weaves go. Ley fell on the ground, but barely felt it. He channeled Air, and pulled the angreal from Des' hand, and grabbed it from the air. Then, he shielded Des, and bound him with air, arms behind his back, and heels touching each other. And of course he pulled a ball of Air in Des' mouth. "You see," he said to Ithy. "Even when the victory of the Shadow is secure, they still lose. Now, I could, without having to be afraid of anything, I could kill him with, for example, Arrows of Fire. I am sure he will not find a way out of this. But I'll let him go if he promises not to try to turn you to the Shadow. You must not die. You will if you join the Shadow."

Archived