DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light Vs Shadow] - HEROES AND VILLIANS MAFIA

Talya

Hahaha, we switched Leelou and BG N2 because we thought Leelou a possible target by the mafia. What pure irony.

Congrats fellow townies!!! Really fun game, I can't believe I lasted that long after revealing so early!

Erm Locke, once again, I'm a dude :darkone:

Wow, you're right, I totally did. My band director has a deal that if he ever calls someone the wrong name, they get $1.

5 Points

Great Job town.

Sorry about that Pants. I REALLY wanted to frame Wombat more, since Meesh's undeath pointed to a lie in self protecting and it woulda gotten rid of the doc... but his posts weren't as easy to justify as being on a mafia team, so my only option was you. baalzamon.gif

http://www.quicktopi.../H/ZruvhmKSsiaM

Anywho... here ya go.

Also, with 9 scum and 11 Town, there kinda had to be Doc. Heh, a "Sicilian Wombat Doctor".

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap this was an awesome game. totally wasnt sure if BG was scum or not once the Locke/BG thing broke, but im'm glad i was right in trusting Des *shakes head* this game must have been a blast to mod though :happy:

good job Des, Womby and Song for pulling out the win!!

...You trusted me? :blink:

:tongue:

Hahaha, we switched Leelou and BG N2 because we thought Leelou a possible target by the mafia. What pure irony.

Congrats fellow townies!!! Really fun game, I can't believe I lasted that long after revealing so early!

Erm Locke, once again, I'm a dude :darkone:

Wow, you're right, I totally did. My band director has a deal that if he ever calls someone the wrong name, they get $1.

5 Points

Hooray for pointses! :biggrin:

Also, after reading BG's team's QT, I gotta say thank you guys, yall did a great job flattering me. LAWLZ! Especially this part:

bgrishinko

12-06-2011

10:07 AM ET (US) Welp. Just you and me Tiink. Who to kill? Des is dangerous, but high profile.

:biggrin:

Honestly I'm really glad town ended up pulling out the W tho, if we had lost I woulda felt responsible for being sucked in by that casing of Pants by BG. Sorry bout that btw Pants, but in my defense it was a REALLY good case against you :blush:

Don't play yourself down Desp. I enjoy playing with you in every game. I think there were a lot of new(er) players here that proved their salt this game (that is I think they are newer cause I've only recently seen them in games). AH and Turin especially come to my mind.

Ditto back to you :biggrin:

AH def impressed me. I always assumed Turin would be a good mafia player, but it's hard for me to get a read on him I think cause I don't wanna get pulled into always thinking my rival is scum :myrddraal:

In retrospect, I think the best moment of the game, besides Wombat saving me the last night, was going along with your play for a bit to draw out Turin's teammate. I still can't believe I ended up pardoning Tiink after all that, I guess I gave Turin too much credit that time lmao

In retrospect, I think the best moment of the game, besides Wombat saving me the last night, was going along with your play for a bit to draw out Turin's teammate. I still can't believe I ended up pardoning Tiink after all that, I guess I gave Turin too much credit that time lmao

You know it's really because you have a secret thing for me .. pervert..

Someone WAY more active needed to take my role :( I rarely had time between exams and revision to get into the game + trying to get round the restrictions Talya set on me and sometimes I'd check it after waking up to find out that we'd sent in NK's on each other T_T

The weird thing is that Ley should not have died N2. He should have been Jailed and therefore protected. How would it have looked to everyone if Hoof had died who was targeted by Locke and not Ley? also his death alerted the Kae Team to the Locke team's presence. Locke's team didn't know about Kae's team until she got lynched.

The weird thing is that Ley should not have died N2. He should have been Jailed and therefore protected. How would it have looked to everyone if Hoof had died who was targeted by Locke and not Ley? also his death alerted the Kae Team to the Locke team's presence. Locke's team didn't know about Kae's team until she got lynched.

Its true. It changed up the dynamics of the game pretty good. Mistakes are made, it happens. Mod's gotta role with the punches and keep the game going.

Ha, yeah. I'm glad you didn't just flip out on me. It was potentially risky on your part though.

Guess that's why they call me Despo "Danger" Thera :cool:

Wait, what? No one calls me that? ... Well they should :madmyrddraal:

You know it's really because you have a secret thing for me .. pervert..

Someone WAY more active needed to take my role :( I rarely had time between exams and revision to get into the game + trying to get round the restrictions Talya set on me and sometimes I'd check it after waking up to find out that we'd sent in NK's on each other T_T

:ohmy:

I've been outed! Time to false-claim being married :tongue:

I'm surprised I wasn't lynched outright after my claim. I very carefully didn't claim town because we were suspecting pants to be lie detector.

So I decided to lay off of you a bit this game, normally I try pressuring you early to find out what side you're on. Looks like that almost bit us in the behind this game hehe. Don't expect me to go easy on you again :ohmy:

You gonna put the sign-up thread for your game up or what Leelou? :P

Soon! Patience!

I just sensed Leelou was scum. She was being to nice to me. lol

So I need to be mean and rotten to you in games...I could tell you were town though and that you weren't the other team's RB.

Archived