DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light vs Shadow] The battle for Ithillian

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again Ithi. I heard you say that you would be wasted in the BT. I don't see that as being the case. I think this week proves that. These last two days have been crazy with activity in part because there were some structured competitive events going on. We are naturally active here in the BT. Give us something fun to do and we will go absolutely psycho. Count the post counts in the threads started here in the last two days. Compare that with the post counts for the Warders event and your great Halloween event. I think you will be amazed at the potential.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Incidentally Ithi, had you joined already you would have gotten 5 points for this thread getting to 60 posts :blink:

That would give me a total of 43 points. None of them begged for I might add. Seeing as how I have no need of points, what would you be prepared to do to get me to waive my conditions and join before to proscribed time?

Having full email replies has never been a problem before Talmanes - it allows me to keep an eye on DM without having to log in. My phone has been slowly dying over the past few weeks since the worldwide outage cut me off. Rey's mafia and the BT just finished it off I think.

I now have to fix it online - which is a little scary.

I never saw what your conditions were. Do you want the one ring?

You can´t give away my ring Turin! Bad Storm Leader!

:angry::tongue:

Checking back in. I believe another accord has been made, and hopefully we shall soon be seeing Ithi's name on our list of Black Tower residents!

@Song: I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for me to be yours or any lightie's slave. Actually, on second thought, go ahead and hold your breath :baalzamon:

@Song: I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for me to be yours or any lightie's slave. Actually, on second thought, go ahead and hold your breath :baalzamon:

*hugs Master* LOL I wouldn't let her get you ;)

But we were talking about Paet :)

Des, did you see Turin was offering you out as a servant to Ithi?

Archived