DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light vs Shadow] The battle for Ithillian

Ithillian Turambar

@ Karas: You progress ranks by earning points, through a multitude of opportunities like starting "hot" threads which get spammed, doing contests, games, etc.

You spend those points on One Power element levels, and as you level them up enough you attain higher ranks

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ithi, someone needs to watch over you. Cant just show all these brownies to Mills without his baking sense to start tingling!

Oh I see, Ninjas ftw!

So, one has to have mandated points in all elements? One couldn't just dump points in one or two elements?

Whos the big cheese of the Tower nowadays? I remeber Locke and Talya talking this place up in the past :)

So, one has to have mandated points in all elements? One couldn't just dump points in one or two elements?

You have 2 primary elements that must be higher level then the other elements, but they must all be to a certain level to move up in rank.

Incidentally Ithi, had you joined already you would have gotten 5 points for this thread getting to 60 posts :blink:

That would give me a total of 43 points. None of them begged for I might add. Seeing as how I have no need of points, what would you be prepared to do to get me to waive my conditions and join before to proscribed time?

Having full email replies has never been a problem before Talmanes - it allows me to keep an eye on DM without having to log in. My phone has been slowly dying over the past few weeks since the worldwide outage cut me off. Rey's mafia and the BT just finished it off I think.

I now have to fix it online - which is a little scary.

Incidentally Ithi, had you joined already you would have gotten 5 points for this thread getting to 60 posts :blink:

That would give me a total of 43 points. None of them begged for I might add. Seeing as how I have no need of points, what would you be prepared to do to get me to waive my conditions and join before to proscribed time?

Having full email replies has never been a problem before Talmanes - it allows me to keep an eye on DM without having to log in. My phone has been slowly dying over the past few weeks since the worldwide outage cut me off. Rey's mafia and the BT just finished it off I think.

I now have to fix it online - which is a little scary.

I never saw what your conditions were. Do you want the one ring?

My conditions are already known .... :wink: It is becoming more and more welcoming I must admit - but I have so much to do at the WT. Besides, the kind of things that I love to organise would probably go down like a lead balloon here.

Do you actually have the one ring?

:curious:

I think I would prefer Galadriel's ring. Nice and light and sparkly :smile:

Lighty here ^^ I'm not as active as I used to be, I'm deployed and there's a lot of people here I don't know anymore... but I try and post here and there.

I think one of her 'criteria' was to pull someone else along with her.

Hello Black Tower Members I believe I know most of you already besides Maw but only in the WT sense. Curious to get to know you all in this less structured arrangement. I have heard this place is awesome but I have no clue what faction I would side with. If I go strictly from the books I would have to say dark. They just seem to be runnin things in there. That place has become the center of my curiosity for the end of the series.

My question for you in regards to the factions is do you have constant competition between the two? Or like special competitive events and such? Or do you all just kind of goof off with each other?

I just like to enjoy the BT myself. The are OP battles and the like, but I have yet to do one. I just like to goof off and level up occasionally so maybe one of these days I'll just make all the darkies my play things.

Right now the BT is being overrun with darkies *pouts* but both of the factions are good ones to pick. I like the atmosphere here at the BT. It's a lot more carefree and I worry less about what I say here than in other orgs. I also get to let my spam out so that's good.

Right now the BT is being overrun with darkies *pouts*

:blink:

erm..... diff terminology might be a tad better...

@Ithi: What would you like me to do? I could do you a favour...

Also, I think your ideas would be accepted even more readily here, and your organizational skills and creativity would definitely be a valuable asset for the BT. I can see if you have your hands full with just the WT tho :sad:

Archived