DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Wheel of Fortune!

poetstorm

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the rules said you couldn't guess a letter until someone else guesses a letter?

I will play for the light, you know I can't resist wheel of fortune poet ^^

And I will guess "S"

thank you. i didn't realize nobody else was guessing. poet's posts confused me.

reguessing the O.

O

Yep there is an “O” ^^

... and... these are real points, right?

I wish. I can’t even give out points yet. I haven’t been promoted. ^^ So I didn’t even thinking to clarify that but I will now. Maybe we can convince someone with real points to give some to the winner. But then what is someone not of the BT wins? I dunno. :D

These are just points to see who the winner will be, and also which faction will wn.

I thought the rules said you couldn't guess a letter until someone else guesses a letter?

I will play for the light, you know I can't resist wheel of fortune poet ^^

And I will guess "S"

Hey Song! I figured I’d be seeing you or Kat here eventually. :D There is an S!

Tell you what, if leaving the puzzle in the OP confuses some people. I’ll update the guesses and the new puzzles there and also mirror it in a new post for you guys. This way new players don’t have to wade through the pages, and no one gets confused. Hopefully…*crosses fingers*

ah. seriously confused me there.

but you don't need your own points pool to give points for a game - game points are different. you'd need to talk to staff about it, but you could make the poins real if they agreed.

please post an update if that changes.

better actually work now. lol.

:baalzamon:

ah. seriously confused me there.

but you don't need your own points pool to give points for a game - game points are different. you'd need to talk to staff about it, but you could make the poins real if they agreed.

please post an update if that changes.

better actually work now. lol.

*sigh* me too. :D I’m procrastinating. :D As soon as I update things. ^^

Sorry for the confusion! I’m working with Tina now. It probably won’t be equal to your score because after 2 weeks of play it can get very, very high based on the game calculations. She said it would be too big. But I am negotiating some sort of points prize for the winner. More on this as soon as I work it out. :D

:baalzamon:

Forsaken.

You got it!

forsaken

Aw, Turin beat you to it by only seconds. :D But it’s still for the shadow. D

New puzzle in a sec.

Ok! Update on the points thing:

I have the go ahead to give out some real BT points for this game. So here is how that will work. The highest scorer from each faction will receive 25 BT points. Also for whichever faction wins overall, each player will receive 5 BT points for playing and leading their faction to victory.

And there is an I and an O. Update in a sec!

Archived