DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: What faction does your soul belong to?

Niniel

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sakaea

ccccccccccccccc.jpg

Welcome to the Shadow! Your blood test shows that you have an unusual low level of midi-chlorians but also an unusual high level of awesomeness. You clearly belong to the Shadow. Now get your butt over here and we will teach you the true meaning of evil. Stealing candy from kids might be fun but the Dark One has better plans for you.

The M´Hael looks pleased as she sees the new darkfriend arrive. She smiles as she sits down to make a new doll to her collection…

Why does this not surprise me...

k...I see my points. the rest of it is WAY to confusing.

I checked and you already have 15 points. You only need 21 more points. I might be willing to give you some if you agree to certain conditions. :baalzamon:

Wait! What? What conditions???

and where do you see my points cuz I never see any points posted for me. :unsure:

If you are interested I might give you a nice task. Please let me know and I will get back to you. :myrddraal:

*nods* Yes M'Hael, I would love to do your bidding! :baalzamon:

You can also do anything that pleases a person who can give out points. Like this:

5 points to Rhea for my awesome S'Ithi sig.

And then I will go to the points people have earned thread in the Farmhouse and post it there as well. Then it will eventually be updated and you will be able to spend those points.

YAY!!!! Thank you!!!

look at the two links i posted.

then consign yourself to the shadow.

:baalzamon:

Signed up for the 50 questions but havent been added yet.

Sakaea

ccccccccccccccc.jpg

Welcome to the Shadow! Your blood test shows that you have an unusual low level of midi-chlorians but also an unusual high level of awesomeness. You clearly belong to the Shadow. Now get your butt over here and we will teach you the true meaning of evil. Stealing candy from kids might be fun but the Dark One has better plans for you.

The M´Hael looks pleased as she sees the new darkfriend arrive. She smiles as she sits down to make a new doll to her collection…

Why does this not surprise me...

gabba gabba hey. we welcome you to your true home.

k...I see my points. the rest of it is WAY to confusing.

I checked and you already have 15 points. You only need 21 more points. I might be willing to give you some if you agree to certain conditions. :baalzamon:

Wait! What? What conditions???

and where do you see my points cuz I never see any points posted for me. :unsure:

If you are interested I might give you a nice task. Please let me know and I will get back to you. :myrddraal:

*nods* Yes M'Hael, I would love to do your bidding! :baalzamon:

You can also do anything that pleases a person who can give out points. Like this:

5 points to Rhea for my awesome S'Ithi sig.

And then I will go to the points people have earned thread in the Farmhouse and post it there as well. Then it will eventually be updated and you will be able to spend those points.

YAY!!!! Thank you!!!

look at the two links i posted.

then consign yourself to the shadow.

Signed up for the 50 questions but havent been added yet.

tell me when you have 36 points and i'll show you how to post it to uplevel.

take it one step at a time.

it was incredibly difficult for me at first, but it gets easier.

Des

ccccccccccccccc.jpg

Talmanes

qmrk.jpg

Welcome to the-! ....What, it says here that you are neither Light nor Shadow? Both the M'Hael and Logain look at you with a strange glint in their eyes. Since you scored equally on both Factions, each side will get half of you. The M'Hael and Logain begin arguing over which parts of you they want....

LMAO! :laugh:

Talmanes

qmrk.jpg

Welcome to the-! ....What, it says here that you are neither Light nor Shadow? Both the M'Hael and Logain look at you with a strange glint in their eyes. Since you scored equally on both Factions, each side will get half of you. The M'Hael and Logain begin arguing over which parts of you they want....

LMAO! :laugh:

Oh no! This cannot be! :ohmy:

WAIT!

What do i do?!

You join the Light Faction, of course, because you're pretty much the most awesome member of the BT except Talm, and the Light faction knows how to treat awesome people. :wink:

And cuz we lurves you. :wub:

Also...*snortgiggles at the debate over the Dragon*

Talmanes

qmrk.jpg

I will now send a PM to Locke that says which parts of the Dragon I have claimed. :baalzamon:

:unsure:

:unsure:

Archived